Just Watched Jets-Bills Again and Something to Share

So I was in the mood to see a "Good" Jets Game from last year so I watched this game again. Zach was probably the best he's been but still made a few mistakes that could have cost the game. I also wanted to share how I watched it. I have in the past used YTTV for watching the games here in Fl, but I canceled YTTV after they dumped SNY. I still have my iptv services which work fine and allow me to watch everything for almost nothing. But for anyone that has a streaming device, like a firestick (Shield is best), you can still use the old standby, KODI. I know a great build and it has all the NFL games going back to the 2019/2020 season, as well as some NHL, MLB, etc. The app is free and there are also very good streams for SNY, MSG, YES, etc. All the NFL sunday tiz streams are there, just dormant. RZ will probaly be there when the season starts. If you want to know details on installation just DM me.

• Upvote 2

Pretty amazing that we beat them that game in which we didn't have Breece or Bam. Michael Carter stepped up with 12- for 76 yds (6.3 avg) and 1 TD. That march down the field running the ball to take the lead with a FG was incredible. 5 sacks for the defense as well.  And as jbg  pointed out, Wilson played adequate, no mistakes...  Nail biter in the end.

As I posted yesterday, I watched the Dec. Buffalo game to see in detail what I didn't see while at the game.

It was a  0-0 stalemate for all but the last 2 minutes of the first half when Buffalo scored. On that drive Q was done for the day with a calf injury and Allen had 2 big scramble runs up the middle after Huff and Lawson flushed him that were key. We won the day on most stats but we had 2 turnovers and Mike White was beaten badly on 2 big hits that along with losing Q and Cory Davis in the first half which we couldn't overcome. 

Point is, even with all our injuries and questionable 2nd rate QB play in both games we were holding our own for the second time with a projected Super Bowl team. 

Very interested to see week one if Rodgers puts us an edge ahead instead of just hanging with them which we know we can do.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jgb said:

He threw for 154 yards and 1 TD. If you have a franchise QB, you’d say “wow he played poorly we were lucky to win.” With Zach it’s “OMG probably his best game.”

Frankly if the qb throws for 154 and the team wins then that would seem to indicate a pretty strong team.  As for Zach, he never should have been expected to throw for much over 200 per game and maybe 30 attempts.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jgb said:

He threw for 154 yards and 1 TD. If you have a franchise QB, you’d say “wow he played poorly we were lucky to win.” With Zach it’s “OMG probably his best game.”

Because playing a good game is more than total yards?  Was Zach’s best game with 350 yards vs Pats? 
Didn’t it take Josh Allen into his 3rd season before he got a 300 yard game? 

Most teams fanbases don’t dissect the QBs good wins and QBs good play to explain how all of it was fantasy.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

I think you are understating how piss poor the OL was last year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I think you are understating how piss poor the OL was last year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Chargers had worst OL in the league Herbert’s rookie year. Witness, brother, what a FQB can do.

64E85C5A-E385-4E1F-9604-1C6564ED29EF.thumb.jpeg.461751bd659c3780bee987a6acb474d2.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Because playing a good game is more than total yards?  Was Zach’s best game with 350 yards vs Pats? 

Most teams fanbases don’t dissect the QBs good wins and QBs good play to explain how all of it was fantasy.  

Remember, friend, we are talking about Zach’s best game.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Interesting,  I just looked up Josh Allen's #s for the Bills Dec win in Buffalo against us , 16/27  147 yds  1 TD which is almost identical to Zack's 18/25  154yds  1TD in our win at home against them .  

• Upvote 1