NBCs Mike Florio takes a shot at Rodgers and Jets after rough practice

32 minutes ago, FreddyGotFingered said:

It’s just one practice. But it’s a reminder that, despite the effort to paint everything about Rodgers and the Jets as being glass half (or fully) full, it could still run empty once the season gets started. Especially in light of the team’s schedule.

So many damn Packers fans still on this board

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Breaking news from a Vikings fan: 

Things could go horribly wrong for the Jets.

Wow.  Thanks for the input snarky…

The Vikings are one of those teams I barely think about and couldn’t care less about but once they get close to the Jets they become one of my most hated teams. I hate them like they’re in our division when we play. Barr and to a lesser extent Cousins left a bad taste in my mouth and the last few games as well. 

9 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Pretty sure he’s a Steelers fan but definitely hates los yets 

Everyone who isn't a Jets' fan seem to hate the Jets.  But that article seemed more of matter-of-fact to me.  

Per Cimini, Rodgers completed only eight of 20 passes for the first-team offense. Cimini writes that pass protection “was spotty,” that there were a “couple of drops,” that Rodgers “misfired at times,” and "[a]ppeared frustrated.”

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Until the NY Jets win regular season games there will be doubters galore, as there should be.

Yes true. It won't be till mid season if we are like 7 and 3 before we get any respect.

And even then year of crap team will have everyone wanting us to lose. Just like last year with hall. Before he got hurt everyone was starting to be forced to see the team as good. But then got hurt and then people just rewrote history and we were not really that good. Hall was not that good. 

We will have to win all season have a good record and go deep in the playoffs to get respect. Rightfully so, I think. 

• Upvote 1

Hard Knocks showed some of the Panthers practice.   It was ridiculous.  OLine looked as bad as it did 2 years ago.

That’s the thing to watch but they are working on it.   I think they will get better before the season - but yeah no Rodgers preseason work please.  

Saw this the other day:  (And still has been pressured on 18% of passes) 

92357B50-836F-4650-9B4C-8EF5775032B9.jpeg

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, FreddyGotFingered said:

It’s just one practice. But it’s a reminder that, despite the effort to paint everything about Rodgers and the Jets as being glass half (or fully) full, it could still run empty once the season gets started. Especially in light of the team’s schedule.

Got to love the opposing team trolls who start threads. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Florio loves to bash the jets because he is a pats fan and it gets so many clicks... 

Smart business 

Nope

3 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

Pretty sure he’s a Steelers fan but definitely hates los yets 

Nah

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

It’s because he hates Rodgers and it’s all political nonsense, vaccine BS.

Florio is a loser.

^^^

Ding ding ding

Florio is a die hard Vikings fan. If you don’t believe me, just google “Mike Folrio Vikings”

he’s alway hated on Rodgers first because he was a Vikings fan.  The whole vac stuff just gave Florio a reason to double down on the hate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1