Is Saturdays game televised,??

3 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Haven't found a channel or link to the game

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

Replay is on NFLN Sunday morning.  To watch live you may need a free trial subscription to NFL+.  Sign up and cancel within a week.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

where the F is Yucatan....is that where they have those long legged sheep with long necks that spit at you? and yes if you live on the moon - not televised there either

Think Mayan ruins, jungle and gorgeous beaches... gorgeous

• WTF? 1

how are the natives?
Like beach people, bikinis and plenty of great beer and food. I absolutely will retire here. No crime, cartels or drugs. Many state police who do there jobs helping people, not always searching you and going out of there way to catch you. Here the cop cars always have their lites on you you can see them if you need assistance. No racism here.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

10 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

how are the natives?

You can alter your thinking about the Jets by flying way way further south than the Yucatan, to Bolivia or Peru with your own Ayahuasca experience while being chased by those spitting long legged sheep.

• WTF? 1

On 8/17/2023 at 5:12 PM, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Haven't found a channel or link to the game

Just stream it. I know this site doesn't allow links to feeds but if anyone needs some solid links just PM me.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Planning to post the every throw/snap videos:

Zach

Becton

Tippmann

McDonald

Jermaine

Izzy

If there are any other recommended players, I could try to do others too.

These are awesome, thanks.  I’ll probably watch the top 5 through the 1st half.  I just can’t make self watch anything second half of preseason lol.  

• Haha 1

On 8/17/2023 at 8:34 PM, Lith said:

Please do not post links to illegal streams.  Could create major problems for @Maxman

If anyone wants to discuss the terrible act of illegal links to watch gang green from your home. I am happy to discuss it with them via message but absolutely will not tolerate anyone giving out these links in the open chat. That is just rude. If you like to discuss it further just let me know. But not during the game cause I will be watching and so should you, so just message me before the game.

• Upvote 1