### The Official Max's Birthday \ Jets vs Bucs Preseason Game Day Thread ###

Maxman

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Happy birthday, Phil Sullivan! 

How dare you put my real name on the interwebz while you hide behind your fake username.  :)

Thanks @TomShane. I am 54 years old. I was 35 when we were talking about taking down jets insider and starting this place.

Damn, were you in your 20's then? Shit now I feel old.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Maxman said:

What do I want for my birthday? I want to get the most reputation points here today. Make it happen people.

I won't because I will be at the game and @jgb will make a poopie joke that will get 271 likes. Edging out @Jetsfan80 who comes in at 4.1 rep points per post. He is a compiler just like Curtis Martin. Which makes me think, rest in peace to the legend @Savage69!

Shane never said happy birthday to me ..Never !!

Happy Birthday Max

80 is a huge Compiler. 

Like I said a million times Max start us all at Zero and I will rule the damn world

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks @TomShane. I am 54 years old. I was 35 when we were talking about taking down jets insider and starting this place.

Damn, were you in your 20's then? sh*t now I feel old.

I was 30 and had just left JetsInsider. I was stepping away from all social media, in fact. And then you called me and were like “Hey bro, I have an idea” and great fortune followed! 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

That is right peeps, double value here. You get to wish me a Happy Birthday and talk about the Jets game in this thread. I would wait for @T0mShane to make me a birthday thread but he is a hater and would never do something nice for me.  :)

What better way to spend the day? Heading to tailgate for some preseason football. Taking the new RV for our preseason shakedown tailgate with some family. Tailgate expert Tailgate Joe will be with us @joebabyny so we have to make sure we don't look amateurish. He is judgemental that way.

More importantly, no Aaron Rodgers today but sounds like some more defensive players will play. Let's see what Zach can do and hopefully the offensive line holds up and starts to calm some fears.

Let's go Jets!!!

Good strategy Boss. Happy Birthday !! One way to get people to post in a Birthday thread. I had no luck, so stopped doing them. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

What do I want for my birthday? I want to get the most reputation points here today. Make it happen people.

I won't because I will be at the game and @jgb will make a poopie joke that will get 271 likes. Edging out @Jetsfan80 who comes in at 4.1 rep points per post. He is a compiler just like Curtis Martin. Which makes me think, rest in peace to the legend @Savage69!

Bump lol

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Seriously so pumped. Getting to the parking lot five hours before the to game..that's the max tailgating time allowed.

Let's go Jets.

Stay healthy. Keep advancing QB2. Online hopefully surprises people. Let's go!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1