Rank The STARTING O-Line

Rank The STARTING O-Line  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Rank The STARTING O-Line

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Assume the starting o-line is this:

Brown - Tomlinson - McGovern - AVT - Becton

Where do you rank them on 08/20? I'm not talking about depth or backups. I'm talking about the starting unit.

It’s pretty hard to see where this group will rank considering how three of them haven’t been practicing as a unit yet.  There’s still time since most of these guys have played together before.  With no injuries they aren’t that bad.

Right side of the line has the chance to be dominant.

Mcgovern always graded out as an average C

Laken hopefully bounces back he was a pro bowler just 2 years ago.

Brown is consistent.

If everything goes right they could be a top 10 unit.

or it could be a disaster too lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Where do you rank them on 08/20? I'm not talking about depth or backups. I'm talking about the starting unit.

We haven’t seen the starting OL for one play, one series together, one series in front of Rodgers and how exactly can they be ranked? 

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Top 10ish at worst top 15. Of everyone is playing at a healthy level.   Top 5 ceiling depending on health and Rodgers being his normal self

Hard to rank them but the potential is pretty big. AVT and Becton both have Pro Bowl upside. Tippmann looks like a player too, and a kid who can be solid from day one. If they’re all healthy and stay that way, and Tomlinson bounces back, they should be pretty damn good. Health is obviously the biggest concern. 

2 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

Hard to rank them but the potential is pretty big. AVT and Becton both have Pro Bowl upside. Tippmann looks like a player too, and a kid who can be solid from day one. If they’re all healthy and stay that way, and Tomlinson bounces back, they should be pretty damn good. Health is obviously the biggest concern. 

Honestly haven't been impressed w/Tippman so far in what I've seen but I think G is out of position for him so hard to judge when they do that.

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Definitely top half of the league if they're all healthy and playing.  I also wouldn't be surprised if Tippmann ends up in the Guard spot over Tomlinson before November.

I think the talent is fine. 

If Meki can get the signals and play well.  Just bring him in as a road grader.  6m drive for a TD.  Dalvin Cook and Breece Hall will find yards behind that man.  

If he can't go for a full game, I think he is a weapon that needs to be on the field as much as possible and in the crucial situations.  Let him build his stamina without overdoing it.  And then boom or bust at the end of the season.  He definitely has the talent to boom.

I just hope at the end of the day we didn't rehab some other teams star LT.

20 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I have no confidence that the older guys and Mekhi will remain healthy.

I'd say right now ... Given we have not seen the lineup to this point ...

Around 20.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Probably about where I would put it. The good news is that Rodgers can produce at a high level without an elite line, unlike someone like Sanchez who needed everything else to be essentially perfect (and still looked pretty bad).

Also, defenses respecting the pass will help the running game even if the OL has some issues.

If they are all healthy (currently a fairly big if), then it's a very solid unit.

I went with 16-20, middle of the NFL pack, because they haven't all played together yet.

If they are all healthy and play up to their potential, they can climb into a top-10 unit.