Kayshon freaking Boutte

Facts

Remember this name, because he may be our answer at WR.

Patriots drafted him in the 6th round but word on the street is they may not be able to keep him due to needing a roster spot for ST ace Slater.

He is twitchy, smooth, and can run great routs. He reminds me of Jeudy. Not the best at catching the ball yet, but he can get there.

Bookmark this one. Go get him JD!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Facts said:

Patriots drafted him in the 6th round but word on the street is they may not be able to keep him due to needing a roster spot for ST ace Slater.

He is twitchy, smooth, and can run great routs. He reminds me of Jeudy. Not the best at catching the ball yet, but he can get there.

Yeah, the sports radio in Boston thinks the guys is the steal of the draft already. Strong David Clowney vibes. 

• Haha 1

his poor testing will definitely sour some teams.Boutte performed poorly at the Scouting Combine. It was a downright horrible performance across the board for the once highly-touted prospect out of LSU. He finished last in the vertical jump (2nd percentile) and second to last in the broad jump (30th percentile). The former Tiger also underwhelmed with a 4.50 40-time at 5-foot-11 and 195 pounds. And you know it's really bad when his closest comps are guys that only degenerates would know about. Who else remembers LaVon Brazill or Rashawn Scott? Me either.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Facts is a Pats Troll... Jesus guys... Not sure why you guys keep letting him rile you up...

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Facts said:

No thanks!  WRs need to have naturally "soft" hands.  That's their most important quality.  They can learn to run routes as long as they have the agility and flexibility.  If he has to learn how to catch the ball, forget it.

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Lol pretty sure Wilson is the answer bud