Jump to content

Giants trading for former 8th overall pick


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Too bad Arizona doesn't have any WRs to give up. As anyone looked at that depth chart? Our very own Greg Dortch is a starter. Yeesh.

Cardinals are Gona be rough this year. Ranked universally 32. Tough year for that fan base 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Too bad Arizona doesn't have any WRs to give up. As anyone looked at that depth chart? Our very own Greg Dortch is a starter. Yeesh.

Could probably get Rondale Moore for a conditional 7th

Guessing the Cardinals are tired of waiting for him to break out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Cardinals are Gona be rough this year. Ranked universally 32. Tough year for that fan base 

And still stuck with that enormous contract they gave him $230M over 5 years - and they supposed tank for a few years and rebuild. By that time he’s done there. What a mess. 

  • Ugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The good news is that George Fant will probably be available now. 

I tried to look back at who actually caused the demise of the 2022 Jets season.  Everybody thinks the run game fell off a cliff when AVT and Hall went down.  Oddly, it wasn't until the Vikings game and it corresponded almost perfectly with Fant's return.  I think Fant started 8 games and the Jets were 1-7 with the only win being the miracle comeback against the Browns.  He started the season, they sucked.  Left and they went on a tear, came back and they fell off a cliff.  The only game where he played the majority of the snaps and they topped 100 yards was the Vikings game and he only played 71% taking over when they benched Max Mitchell. The only games where he didn't play and they didn't top 100 were the two Patriots games, the Steelers games (98 yards, so c'mon) and week 18 against the Dolphins when they started Remmers and Feeney.  I liked Fant, but I think he was awful last year.  PFF apparently agreed. He was sub-50.  I don't know what they call that, but it is suitably horrid.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I tried to look back at who actually caused the demise of the 2022 Jets season.  Everybody thinks the run game fell off a cliff when AVT and Hall went down.  Oddly, it wasn't until the Vikings game and it corresponded almost perfectly with Fant's return.  I think Fant started 8 games and the Jets were 1-7 with the only win being the miracle comeback against the Browns.  He started the season, they sucked.  Left and they went on a tear, came back and they fell off a cliff.  The only game where he played the majority of the snaps and they topped 100 yards was the Vikings game and he only played 71%. The only games where he didn't play and they didn't top 100 were the two Patriots games, the Steelers games (98 yards, so c'mon) and week 18 against the Dolphins when they started Remmers and Feeney.  I liked Fant, but I think he was awful last year.  PFF apparently agreed. He was sub-50.  I don't know what they call that, but it is suitably horrid.

Gah yeah, I forgot how bad that was at the end. It was easy to pin it all on Feeney getting snaps post-AVT, but Fant was pretty wretched

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...