12 minutes of Rodgers mic’d up

Larz

While I appreciate the reference, Rodgers does not know the melody to "Rinnngggg Myyyyyy Beeeeeeeelllllllll, ring my bell".

Got a good laugh out of him responding to Q. Will saying I'm just out here trying to get better.  Rodgers says, cliche central out here - give it 111%, take it one day at a time.  lmfao

At the los, back up, you're not coming...sure as sh*t, that defender wasnt coming.  lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JiF said:

While I appreciate the reference, Rodgers does not know the melody to "Rinnngggg Myyyyyy Beeeeeeeelllllllll, ring my bell".

Got a good laugh out of him responding to Q. Will saying I'm just out here trying to get better.  Rodgers says, cliche central out here - give it 111%, take it one day at a time.  lmfao

At the los, back up, you're not coming...sure as sh*t, that defender wasnt coming.  lol

I’ll bet you Tua does! 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Yea, plus the “I want you to stay in bounds”, it’s like having an extra coach on the field - who knows the fans better than our coaches.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I imagine that has to be a little demoralizing as a defender. You're trying to run a game showing pressure that isn't coming to get in the QB's head and they just call you on your BS. Like damn this dude just owned me.

Especially considering it's Bowles defense where supposedly it's super duper tough to read...didnt feel that way when he was the HC here but still, thats what they say out there in the world. 

31 minutes ago, PS17 said:

He treats people with respect regardless of their status as a human being. That shouldn’t be a remarkable concept but it is in today’s world. I love seeing his interactions with everyone across the league, from old coaches to ball boys to stud veteran players.

Definitely a underrated point. He is almost old enough to be some of these kids daddy, but he acts just like 1 of the boys with them. He could have came in here acting like he’s the Prince golden boy ( like Zach ) but that’s obviously not who he is. The players are going to run through walls for this guy. 

• Upvote 1