Trey Lance to the Cowboys

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I honestly can’t believe someone is giving up a 4th round pick for him.

Why not?  The physical ability is still there but he simply has not played, even if he is a couple year late bloomer he is worth a shot.  And if he leaves you have given up a 4th and might get some king of comp pick back.

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Why not?  The physical ability is still there but he simply has not played, even if he is a couple year late bloomer he is worth a shot.  And if he leaves you have given up a 4th and might get some king of comp pick back.

Also a sneaky good deal because Prescott has one year left on his deal (after this year) with a $59 million dollar cap hit. Dak is going to want to be the highest paid QB in the game, which, no.  If the Cowboys don’t get their sh*t together this year, McCarthy is gone and Dak could be right behind him. 

• Upvote 3

gotta love SF, they dont play games. not like us.

Lance cant get on the field for 2 years : SF trades him.

Zach Wilson is the worst QB in the NFL for 2 years : were keeping him another 2 years and resign him for another year so he can be our QB in 2025.

what a joke we are. we deserve what we get.

• Thumb Down 5
  • Ugh 2
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We aren’t picking up his option for 23 mil

Correct me if I'm wrong and I probably am but 2023 is the year of the over 20 cap hit it's 11 in 2024. As for salary I think that 20 figure is over two seasons. So basically the Jets are kind of stuck with Zach not sure if another team could pick up his entire contract and the ramifications. In other words if you get rid of him this is the year to do it and nobody will pick up the entirety of that contract. Next year the finances aren't as bad. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-jets/zach-wilson-72381/

• Upvote 1