NFL Game day ticket

AZSOJ

Gents,

I have been trying to investigate how to watch the games on sunday,,, Utuble have given me pricining all over the place, i.e., 79 month for TV and 399 for NFL ticket.  Has anyone figured out the right place... like to watch it on the large TV but would settle for laptop.... Anyone please advise...and thanks

4 minutes ago, AZSOJ said:

Gents,

I have been trying to investigate how to watch the games on sunday,,, Utuble have given me pricining all over the place, i.e., 79 month for TV and 399 for NFL ticket.  Has anyone figured out the right place... like to watch it on the large TV but would settle for laptop.... Anyone please advise...and thanks

I think it’s $299 for Sunday ticket if you fit YouTube tv and do it by September 10th I think 

27 minutes ago, AZSOJ said:

Gents,

It's clearly laid out here..

https://tv.youtube.com/learn/nflsundayticket/?utm_source=pm&utm_medium=gs&utm_content=txt&utm_campaign=ytnflst&gclid=CjwKCAjwxaanBhBQEiwA84TVXDumeptRrLwtQK45U4OBqG4OLCudaq26y5vXo3yyQlpaoXVUpyXbXhoC9kEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#id-plan-matrix

You do not have to subscribe to youtube tv to get the ticket, it just costs more if you don't.  I assume you don't subscribe to youtube tv and don't want to so your price is either $399 with no Redzone channel or $439 with it.

My son is in college so I've been holding off for student pricing which just came out last week.  I paid $120 for Ticket plus Redzone without having to subscribe to youtube tv. 

8 minutes ago, Claymation said:

I got my son the game day and red zone package for $119, the only caveat is you have to be a college student.

Is he living out of the northeast area? I’m in Florida and I just went online and looked up nfl game day package and it doesn’t say they show any games out of your own local area.