One of the best offenses in the NFL as well-CJ Uzomah

36 minutes ago, Claymation said:

With their top tier defense stopping opponents offenses, they will extra chances to prove that.

Will they be a top offense this year? If they stay healthy, I don't see any reason they can't.

Definitely hyped for the upcoming season. But the defense really needs to step up. All this talk about how good our defense is  needs to be displayed and not just a fantasy football check board. We needed just a win or two down the stretch last year and our defense was trashed, especially by the Jags. Obviously, the defense just gave up at the end because the offense was pathetic after Breece went down. Hard to blame them when you can’t put up more than 10 points a game.  With an upgraded offense, there are no excuses for the defense to seek and destroy and be a top 5 unit in NFL. It’s why Rodgers didn’t hesitate to come here. While we didn’t really upgrade the defense much, two intriguing players that can make a much needed mark are S Tony Adams and LB Surratt. Think these two guys can really bring this D to another level. 

Just now, Maynard13 said:

Definitely hyped for the upcoming season. But the defense really needs to step up. All this talk about how good our defense is  needs to be displayed and not just a fantasy football check board. We needed just a win of two down the stretch last year and our defense was trashed, especially by the Jags. Obviously, the defense just gave up at the end because the offensive was pathetic after Breece went down. Hard to blame them when you can’t put up more than 10 points a game.  With an upgraded offense, there are no excuses for the defense to seek and destroy and be a top 5 unit in NFL. It’s why Rodgers didn’t hesitate to come here. While we didn’t really upgrade the defense much, two intriguing players that can make a much needed mark are S Tony Adams and LB Surratt. Think these two guys can really bring this D to another level. 

The defense this preseason has been stellar, and I think they will be even better than last year.

9 minutes ago, Claymation said:

The defense this preseason has been stellar, and I think they will be even better than last year.

Preseason lol The regulars barely played and these preseason games are no indication of anything. With that said, I Got high hopes for this defense. Our offense will give the defense hope, rest, field position, motivation.  Lot of young talent on this team that will only blossom. Sky’s the limit. They can be scary good. Could be the best defense this organization has ever had up there with the Sack Exchange era. 

5 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Hardly, but even the biggest Negative Nancy could see this defense could be a top 5 defense this year, if they stay healthy.

Me, I only see the Cowboys as a defense that can rival the Jets this year.

And we face the Cowboys week 2 after the game that doesn't matter against the Bills.   Can't wait.  Should be a good one. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I expect guys to be confident but I have to say I'm not a fan of them saying this type of tying publicly. Talk is cheap.

It’s actually a good answer. He said the goal is to be the best. Totally fine with that. 

It’s a problem if they start saying some Vince Young, Dream Team type stuff. 

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Vinny passed for 481 yards against that defense... Granted we still only scored 20 points. That 99 yard pick six to Chris McAllister was brutal.

Exactly!

Ugh that pick six will haunt me forever. 

that game ruined Christmas for me. One of the worst Jets regular season losses in my lifetime. 

• Upvote 1