On a scale of 1 to a million, how pumped are you?

Maxman

How pumped are you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How pumped are you?

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Week one is here! On a scale of 1 to a million, how pumped are you?

Nervous should have been an option. 

We've had a history of splashy off seasons that fall apart game 1. We've also had a history of season ending injuries to key players early in the season. 

I think if we get through week1 and look efficient in all 3 phases and are healthy, I will feel a lot better

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, PorP said:

Nervous should have been an option. 

We've had a history of splashy off seasons that fall apart game 1. We've also had a history of season ending injuries to key players early in the season. 

I think if we get through week1 and look efficient in all 3 phases and are healthy, I will feel a lot better

This ^^^

I'm nervously confident. Been fooled WAY too many times.

I'm saving most of my 'happy' for the moment we beat Buff, then some more when we defeat Dallas, then a lot more when AR8/Garrett/Breece/Q/Sauce crush the Chefs!

Start Low....continue to Grow

• Upvote 2

I know I'm gonna get lots of hate for this, but I dont care, I feel how I feel. I am not that pumped at all. I am actually getting ready to start losing football games just like we have year after year since the AFCCG in 2010. I will sadly feel this way until proven otherwise by them shutting the hell up, going out on the field, kicking someone's ass, and wining some G-D games instead of only winning in FA, the draft, or with their mouths telling us how great they are. I have been pumped every August since 1975 with this franchise and have been dissapointed virtually every year therein. I have learned my lesson LOL. Show me this is not the SOJ, and I will happily jump back on the bandwagon. Sorry guys, Not trolling. I just feel beaten down from decades of losing.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1