Flag Plants: Give me 1 bold prediction about this year's team

Doggin94it

2 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Caveat: You can't repeat something another poster has already taken. I'll update this post with other people's predictions so you can see what's already taken

Here's mine: Garrett Wilson finishes the season with 120+ receptions. The only guy in the league who did that last year was Justin Jefferson.

I was going to say something similar.  120-1500-12 tds.  Thought of as one of the top receivers in the league.  

• Upvote 1

Rodgers peppers Hardman with short stuff on first and second down (Cobb gets more third down snaps) when defenses focus too much on Wilson and the run game.

With Wilson the primary target by a wide margin and Lazard more of a shot guy, Hardman ends up second on the team in receptions (still way behind Wilson), sets career highs for receptions and yardage, and contributes at least a couple game changing big plays.

Jets miss out on winning division because Zach is forced into action and is even worse than we saw last year. The “leave Brittany alone” crew goes on a posting spasm to argue that the Jets sabotaged his needed red shirt year by making him 2.

We do get in as a wildcard, though. So that’s nice.