Flag Plants: Give me 1 bold prediction about this year's team

Doggin94it

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I know how this movie ends bro 

I’m a jets fan too. Of course there’s a very real possibility that we fall flat on our face like we always do. 

But this is the best team the jets have put on the field in a long time. would you disagree?

Nothing wrong with having a little optimism 

• Upvote 1

@Integrity28: Lazard 80-900-10/X and Browlee combine for 60 catches and 600 yards/Garrett sets multiple Jets WR records/Our RB room combined for 150+ receptions./Q unseats Aaron Donald as the top IDL in football. 

Something is missing here. Lazard can't have 80 receptions for 900 yard and 10 TD and then combine with Brownlee for 69 catches and 600 yards.

Edit:  NM It was confusing the way it was posted vy the OP.

Edited by JKlecko

8 hours ago, Trotter said:

Randall Cobb 5 redzone Td's

Aaron Rodgers 2 rushing td's - one against Denver and one against NE

Mecole Hardman plays a significant role in the ride - similiar to Derrick Gaffney for you old timers

I'd love to see that happen, but if it is, he'd better learn how to hold onto/catch the football first.

5 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Well we start to run out of bold things once the thread reaches two pages.

Has anyone predicted Breece Hall for comeback player of the year? I'll take that.

I'd love to see that, but don't see how anyone is going to unseat Damar Hamlin.  He already has that award wrapped up.

3 hours ago, JKlecko said:

@Integrity28: Lazard 80-900-10/X and Browlee combine for 60 catches and 600 yards/Garrett sets multiple Jets WR records/Our RB room combined for 150+ receptions./Q unseats Aaron Donald as the top IDL in football. 

Something is missing here. Lazard can't have 80 receptions for 900 yard and 10 TD and then combine with Brownlee for 69 catches and 600 yards.

Edit:  NM It was confusing the way it was posted vy the OP.

No, it wasn't.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

7 hours ago, JKlecko said:

It was confusing to me.  If you had used normal sentence structure instead of a slash, and used the players name instead of "X" it would have been clear.  That must be you and your family in the truck.

Yeah, that’s the joke.

On 9/6/2023 at 12:08 PM, The Crusher said:

WORD!

- @Fidelio Bitonti

More predictions:

my imposter breaks down and shoves a huge bowl of penne ala vodka down his piehole and gets the squirts. This triggers advanced mental illness

bam margera drinks himself to death. Jets hire his rotting corpse to play qb. He wins the job from old man aaron

9 hours ago, Fidelio Bitonti said:

More predictions:

my imposter breaks down and shoves a huge bowl of penne ala vodka down his piehole and gets the squirts. This triggers advanced mental illness

bam margera drinks himself to death. Jets hire his rotting corpse to play qb. He wins the job from old man aaron

LOL

The Jets will finish 13-4 , tied with the bengals for best record in the afc … and since 3 out of our 4 losses will be against the nfc east cowboys (after a demolition of Buffalo week 1) , the eagles (because it’s the way of the world) and the giants (because we can’t get EVERYTHING we want in a season without some aggravation ) the jets will be the 1 seed in AFC winning the tiebreaker only to eventually lose at home to those same Bengals in the AFC champ game because Joe Burrow is just too damn cool and until him and Mahomes retire nobody else in this conference will win another championship .

And to be honest , I’d sign up for it right now because I just can’t watch another postseason with this team long gone already , last season was the first time in a decade the jets were interesting past Columbus Day Or whatever the hell our sensitive citizens call it now , you get the point

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1