~~~ Unofficial Season Opening Thread - Lions at Chefs ~~~

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How do I get Mina Kimes' opinion on this game?  Watching an NFL game wouldn't be the same without it!

I barley stopped changing the channel the instant I see her.   She got a 2 million dollar raise.  

3 minutes ago, Asymmetrical said:

Mahomes has the personality of a cinderblock, Reid and his son can get bent, Kelce is annoying. A friend used to bartend at a KC bbq place that got a huge Chiefs crowd. He's a Giants fan but his second team is anyone who is playing the Chiefs because of how awful that clientele was. Go Lions

Jackson?

Just now, jbt said:

Wow ballsy call.  Would Saleh do that? 

It worked.  But its a huge risk when you convert it and you are still 80 yards from the end zone.  Fail and you give up points.  Convert and you still need 45 yards to get into FG range.

Just now, Lith said:

It worked.  But its a huge risk when you convert it and you are still 80 yards from the end zone.  Fail and you give up points.  Convert and you still need 45 yards to get into FG range.

You’re thinking like a losing coach.

A winning coach knows you punt that ball away and Mahomes has KC at your goal line within 5 plays.

Great call by Campbell.