Allan Lazard would be KC’s best WR

slimjasi

Rashee Rice wll be wr1 within the next month or 2.  

The chiefs just gave that game away.  The terrible jet sweep playvmcalls and the “make no sense” playcall to go for it on 4th and 25 when you have essentially 4 time outs.

A total buffon would not make that call.  What happened there?  Did reid want to lose the game?

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Crazy in retrospect that they chose to pass on DeAndre Hopkins a few months ago. Could have had him for a couple bucks

It’s fascinating how little interest there was in him 

I almost think there is some dirt on him. Bad locker room guy? PED concern? 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

You guys need to chill. This team with Kelce is a different team lol. 

Absolutely. 

just pointing out how suspect their WRs are. 

And if the Jets are one Garrett Wilson injury away from having bad WRs- what would we say about the chiefs without Kelce? 

For the record, give me the jets weapons outside of Wilson 100 times out of 100 over KC’s weapons outside of Kelce :) 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The chiefs just gave that game away.  The terrible jet sweep playvmcalls and the “make no sense” playcall to go for it on 4th and 25 when you have essentially 4 time outs.

A total buffon would not make that call.  What happened there?  Did reid want to lose the game?

This

Rice will become the next guy.

Mahomes will figure it out and will be playing in the AFCCG.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

And Karlaftis us a total bum. Tanzel Smart is a better lineman. 

Oh, and going for it on 4th and 25 from your own 30 down 1?

Fat boy been smelling his own facts a bit too much.

I really don’t think that mattered tbh. Had they punted they would have failed to prevent the 1st down just like they ended up doing, and Detroit would have still killed the clock. Don’t see why that would have been any different had Detroit got the ball on their own 30 vs KCs 30. At least in option one though you give your GOAT QB one more chance.  I didn’t mind the call. 

• Upvote 2

Todd Bowles called in the play

Sent from the 2023 SuperBowl Watch desk.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I need some concrete evidence Rice can run NFL routes.

Dude profiles similar to Toney as a manufactured touch run after catch guy.

Justyn Ross is their best WR.

He at least deserves more than 5 snaps to show what he can do.

Hill is as dynamic as they come. I’m really shocked that they didn’t pay him. Mahomes, Kelce and Hill is all you need on that offense. They would’ve been fine with those three and young guys and cheap veterans everywhere else. I get that they won a Super Bowl without Hill but still. you don’t let that guy go when he’s the only legit receiver they had.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Just goes to show how elite Mahomes is that they scored 20 pts and nearly stole the game despite the WR situation.

Obviously he's a great QB, but I'm pretty sure the announcers mentioned the Lions were one of the worst defenses in the league last year. It may be a different year, but better from worst still isn't necessarily good. The lions are lucky the Chiefs WRs are putrid.