3 keys Jets Questionable for Monday night

doitny

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

My big problem is .. do I start Breece Monday night or Cooks on my fantasy team.

Cooks. no way did i think before this that Hall was going to see alot of snaps, now definitely not.

why did we even bother getting Cooks if we were going to run Hall alot from game 1.?

7 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I’m not too concerned. Hall and Brown say they are playing. Becton just needs fluids and rest to beat a bug.

im not worried about Hall cause i wasnt expecting him to play much with Cooks. but the 2 starting Tackles have me very concerned. even if they play there probably not going to be 100%.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

My big problem is .. do I start Breece Monday night or Cooks on my fantasy team.

Why do you have both sounds like decision making torture... and you know whoever you pick will be wrong😂.

I have Breece as my RB2 and I'm starting him over AJ Dillon and Deon Jackson gonna be bold instead of playing it safe and see what happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Why do you have both sounds like decision making torture... and you know whoever you pick will be wrong.
I have Breece as my RB2 and I'm starting him over AJ Dillon and Deon Jackson gonna be bold instead of playing it safe and see what happens.
Picked cook in the last round as insurance.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Greg555 said:

Those guys will play

game will be decided by turnovers, coaching, not allowing Allen to run wild out of the pocket when pressured, etc

There’s no longer a talent gap..

I predict the Jets defense will feast on Beefalo burgers... The Bills are trending downward. 

9 hours ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Breece does not need to play. He’s our best RB, but we’re okay without him.

We need Duane and Mekhi.

Agree.  Cook obviously is capable of holding it down.  I want Breece fully healed and ready to go.  Brown and Becton are both way more important I think Becton just had food poisoning he should be ok

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Dunnie said:

15 hours ago, Dunnie said:

15 hours ago, doitny said:

Cooks. no way did i think before this that Hall was going to see alot of snaps, now definitely not.

why did we even bother getting Cooks if we were going to run Hall alot from game 1.?

14 hours ago, doitny said:

im not worried about Hall cause i wasnt expecting him to play much with Cooks. but the 2 starting Tackles have me very concerned. even if they play there probably not going to be 100%.

We signed Brandin Cooks?

• Upvote 1

If these are the biggest concerns going into tonight’s game we’re in good shape. 

Let Hall rest, Cook is a perfectly fine as a starter. Fat ass is always hurt and never on the field so he shouldn’t factor into anything other than being in a conversation about the biggest draft bust in Jets history and Brown will play tonight.