***OFFICIAL WEEK ONE NON-JETS NFL GAMES DISCUSSION THREAD****

T0mShane

Just now, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I’ve said that it doesn’t matter if the Jets win tomorrow due to this very thing. Can’t get too high or too low after week 1. However, a division win, and 1-0 in a stacked AFC, with some top dogs coming out slow, would bode we..

I hate week 1 division games for this reason.  Especially at home.  No idea what either team will look like, but it is a game that can have huge implications on the season.  No excuses though, it counts just as much as the other 16.  Just find a way to win.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because the networks know he was scapegoated in bullsh*t fashion?  NFL has little to no say in who gets broadcaster jobs, no?

I mean he was the captain of that D. You don’t think he was involved?  As far as I remember Williams was the scapegoat. Either way I’m not saying he should be banned from anything officially, just weird anyone would hire him IMO. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Teams that should be terrified: Falcons, Ravens, Commanders, Ravens

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Vrabel takes the field goal to bring the Titans within one with 2:17 left in the fourth. Basically daring Carr to beat him. 

IMG_7259.jpeg

IMG_7258.jpeg

IMG_7260.jpeg

IMG_7261.jpeg

• Haha 1