***OFFICIAL WEEK ONE NON-JETS NFL GAMES DISCUSSION THREAD****

T0mShane

It's early in the season, but none of these AFC teams so far look like powerhouse teams. This is not the conference a couple years ago where I would be worried that the Jets could get edged out of the playoffs on the tenth tie breaker. The conference seems wide open. 

I guess we need to wait until after preseason is over.

35 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Holy sh*t it’s like every other QB in the league not named Zach Wilson has no ability to impress you.  

Again, you’d be jizzing uncontrollably if Zach put up a stat line like this at any point in his NFL career.

“He ain’t wrong ”

-Mike “HOF display” White 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

It's early in the season, but none of these AFC teams so far look like powerhouse teams. This is not the conference a couple years ago where I would be worried that the Jets could get edged out of the playoffs on the tenth tie breaker. The conference seems wide open. 

what, the Cleveland Browns don't scream AFC Championship to you 😅 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Switching around from game to game, what you notice is that every offensive line is mostly the same because the refs let them hold anyway. If you have the elite pass rusher, you’re going to win out in the end. 

That and the NFL shop dancing people comercial highlights a dire shortage of attractive people in US 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

So the AFC powerhouses KC and Cincy both look like trash after week 1

At least KCs seem easily fixable. Bring in a reliable WR and get Kelce healthy. Even with all the mistakes they still should have beat a solid Lions team.

This Cincy performance though is just pathetic. Gotta just put it in the rear view if you’re them. The Browns always seem to give them fits. 

But yeah, Cincy maybe, but I really don’t think any less of the Chiefs. They are dangerous af.