Melijah stats tracker

Bronx

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

You have to wonder how the Browns scored 24 points with that offensive output.  

They gave up on passing the ball and went to the RPO game. Biggest plays of the game for the Browns were Watson running the ball. Neither QB could drive their passes at all, which was weird because the weather wasn’t all that bad

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Elijah Moore is what he is—a smaller, quick dude who doesn’t seem to play all that fast despite the 40 time. 

A slot receiver who everyone invested in him hopes he becomes more but never does.

Sounds a lot like a guy more than half the board clamored to draft Rd 1 this past draft…

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

That's similar to his numbers with Zach.  

Kid could be playing with Rodgers right now if he could just shut his damn mouth. 

He caused interceptions by lazy imprecise routes.  Rodgers wasn’t going to let him stay.   Moore was gone the day Rodgers signed.  

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

JSN’s two catches for 11 yards vs the Rams no-name defense is top ten material, imo

Meanwhile my “only 2 WRs worth first round picks are Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers” tracks.  I’d remind everyone of my draft guru status but, it’s week 1, none of this indicates anything. 

• Post of the Week 1