Concern for an Achilles Tear for AR

David Harris

4 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Shades of Vinny Testaverde going down in Week 1. 

I was in college when that happened, remember well. This is so much worse in my opinion maybe some recency bias. But there’s never been hype like this in the history of the Jets.

It’s like a curse. A statistical anomaly, like flipping a coin, 100 times and getting tails every time.

10 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Pretty sure this is correct.  Gentlemen, I’m speechless.  I have no sarcasm or wit left.  Enjoy your kids.  It’s just a game.

you can see the Achilles “pop” on this link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxEsc9sM7kb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

IMG_1488.png

Concern?

I’ve known it’s an Achilles tear since about 2 minutes after it happened when you saw his calf explode.

1 minute ago, David Harris said:

I was in college when that happened, remember well. This is so much worse in my opinion maybe some recency bias. But there’s never been hype like this in the history of the Jets.

It’s like a curse. A statistical anomaly, like flipping a coin, 100 times and getting tails every time.

I’m around the same age.

For me the Vinny T injury was much more devastating.  The Jets were the clear favorites for the SB.  All the hype this year we were never the clear favorite for anything.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I’m around the same age.

For me the Vinny T injury was much more devastating.  The Jets were the clear favorites for the SB.  All the hype this year we were never the clear favorite for anything.

Agreed.  They should have won it the year before.  That was real hype.  This was manufactured. 

12 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

One glimmer of hope is that an achilles tear is typically a cart off the field type of injury. He was actually able to walk off the field, into the locker, and walking with a boot on after x-rays as well.

Dobbins walked off the field yesterday and he tore his achilles.