Call Tom up

kmnj

Just now, pointman said:

lol look at one of the boards many lawyers talking to mouth breathing, fall temp IQ having dummies with truths and facts. They no understand. They need less word.

I’ll never give up on people. Everyone knows I’m a philanthropist 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

Tom come the Jets

F the Pats 

I hated u for over a decade u owe me 

I understand this post should result in me being permanently banned and maybe a punch or two to my face as well 

Be careful they might give you a timeout for saying this

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

Tom tupa? 

Tom Tupa has the highest career QB Rating in Jets history (minimum 10 attempts). If Parcells didn’t yank him for Mirer, we probably beat the Pats and make the playoffs that year (we ended up missing by 1 game). Maybe Parcells doesn’t “retire” after the season and double-cross Belichick by installing himself as Team President and instead retires for good a year or two later and passes full control to Belichick who stays and drafts Brady on the Jets.

tl;dr — pulling Tom Tupa out from the game directly led to the Patriots dynasty that should’ve been ours.

8 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

As a Jets fan don't want him. 

I’d cheer Mussolini if he led the Jets to a championship. I search for good people or people I admire in my personal friendships. Give me good football players on the Jets.

• Ugh 1

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Tom Tupa has the highest career QB Rating in Jets history (minimum 10 attempts). If Parcells didn’t yank him for Mirer, we probably beat the Pats and make the playoffs that year (we ended up missing by 1 game). Maybe Parcells doesn’t “retire”

Rick Mirer was the Zach Wilson of the 90s 

Just a terrible player that failed his way up all the way to the biggest stage 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Mirer was also the Jamal Adams of the 90s. The Bears traded a first round pick to Seattle for him and paid him $11m (a lot for those days). In one year in Chicago, Mirer “led” the team to 3 losses and no wins while throwing 0 TDs and 6 picks with a QB Rating of 37.7. He was released at the end of the year. 

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

Not true.  Mirer was actually good for a couple games in the early 90’s until defensive coordinators figured out he couldn’t throw to or read half the field.  Zach has never been good