Fire Hackett Tomorrow

Clearly, Hackett is not the one who can adapt and design plays for Zach...what we saw tonight was an abomination of play calling. The Cowboys will devour us next week.. Fire him tomorrow and go from there and bring in someone who can design plays to get the ball downfield to all of the recevers that were brought in here....its Zach's team now..Rodgers is done with an Achilles..time to move on..BTW, I'm on record as predicting what happened, with Rodgers but I wasn't wishing for it...too old and brittle..for the most part, no one over 35 should be playing in the NFL.

• Thumb Down 16
  • WTF? 4
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 3
  • More Ugh 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Clearly, Hackett is not the one who can adapt and design plays for Zach...what we saw tonight was an abomination of play calling. The Cowboys will devour us next week.. Fire him tomorrow and go from there and bring in someone who can design plays to get the ball downfield to all of the recevers that were brought in here....its Zach's team now..Rodgers is done with an Achilles..time to move on..BTW, I'm on record as predicting what happened, with Rodgers but I wasn't wishing for it...too old and brittle..for the most part, no one over 35 should be playing in the NFL.

How did he not design plays for Zach ???? HE CALLED THE RPO PLAY FOR GARRETT WILSON TD …..

4 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Yea sure. We just lost our starting QB and now we should fire the OC. That should work out perfectly. 

• Haha 2

geez..

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

This forum used to have one or two idiots like this, now every other thread is started by some mouth breather with an idiotic hot take. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Rodgers is done..now what?

Now Hackett gets to adjust his offense to fit with the starting QB, meaning Zach or whoever they bring in. The offense was custom or Rodgers with all the calls, tweaks, audibles, and nuances the HOFer liked after 18 years of playing.  

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why do all these OCs make the game so hard for Zach!?!?!?

You see JiF, the reasons the Jets never have a good QB are as follows:  Paul Hackett, Mike Heimerdinger, Brian Schottenheimer, Tony Sparano, Marty Mornhinweg, Chan Gailey, John Morton, Jeremy Bates, Adam Gase, Dowell Loggains, Mike LaFleur and now Nathaniel Hackett.

Every single one of the above men have sabotaged young Jets QBs at every turn, kamikazying their way out of football in the process.  And most certainly this is why every single young Jets QB over the last 2 decades goes on to tremendous success with other organizations whose OCs call the good plays.

It’s like you don’t understand football at all do you.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

They are tied at the hip..ask yourself, would Hackett be here if not for Rodgers?

Probably not but he is the OC now and they just won the game. Firing the OC after you just lost your top QB would be pretty dumb as they have been implementing this offense for months now. He is just going to have to dumb it down with Wilson as QB. 

• Upvote 1