Realistically, How Many Wins Do You Think We're Looking At This Year Now?

TuscanyTile2

I can still see 10. That though is subject to change up or down depending on injuries.

Get through week 6 at 3-3. (Beat NE, Denver, lose to Philly, KC, Dallas)  and go from there

Giants - Wiinnable

Chargers- Winnable

Raiders - Winnable

Atlanta - Winnable

Texans - Winnable

Redskins - Winnable

Browns - Winnable

Split with Miami, Split with Pats, Split with Bills.

You just don't know. Is Miami going to lose Tua again ? Is Buffalo looking to fall apart ?

You really just have to look at it one game at a time. I know it's Cliche-ish but it is the truth. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, usanyj said:

All I know is, after a win like that, on opening night, against a division rival...I should've been happy, and I was for a moment.  Then I saw Zach Wilson scream into the camera "big win!" and it brought me back to the reality of the situation. This win hurts more because you saw the elite defense and the weapons around a qb.  We had a shot. and like henry hill said at the end of goodfellas, "and now its over". That's how it feels.

Feel exact same way. Most realistic fans I think feel this way.. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

I can still see 10. That though is subject to change up or down depending on injuries.

Get through week 6 at 3-3. (Beat NE, Denver, lose to Philly, KC, Dallas)  and go from there

Giants - Wiinnable

Chargers- Winnable

Raiders - Winnable

Atlanta - Winnable

Texans - Winnable

Redskins - Winnable

Browns - Winnable

Split with Miami, Split with Pats, Split with Bills.

You just don't know. Is Miami going to lose Tua again ? Is Buffalo looking to fall apart ?

You really just have to look at it one game at a time. I know it's Cliche-ish but it is the truth. 

I like the cut of your jib. Also, we absolutely better stomp the Giants out. We can give it to the Bills again. We game plan and replace our o-line, and rely on Josh Allen continuing to prove why he's a draft bust, and we can do it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TBJ said:

If the rest of the league plays with absolutely no respect for the ball like Allen did, I like our chances.

Yup , lost In everything was how awful Allen was , he handed us that game . We will win 3-4 more games tops . 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Prepare yourself for another season of wasting great defense, running game and G Wilson while you sit and hope Z Wilson "figures it out" but never does.

The kid is flat out garbage.

Remember how toxic the environment was against the Jags last year?  We might be in for almost a full season of that.  We're likely going to bounce all season between ZW and Flacco (who I expect JD to sign).

• Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Prepare yourself for another season of wasting great defense, running game and G Wilson while you sit and hope Z Wilson "figures it out" but never does.

The kid is flat out garbage.

You're going to start seeing G. Wilson get frustrated, you already saw that a little last night.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Remember how toxic the environment was against the Jags last year?  We might be in for almost a full season of that.  We're likely going to bounce all season between ZW and Flacco (who I expect JD to sign).

If that happens with Hall and AVT healthy Saleh should be canned.   He looked like a mope during the press conference after the game.   Rodgers is done.   You put on your coaching pants get out the chalkboard and draw up plays for the guys your going to war with next week.

They got rid of the “bad” apples.   Coach the players who are playing.  Be creative.  Play field position and make sure the special teams are solid as a rock.   We have a solid roster.   This team figured out a way last night.  Rinse, repeat.

11 minutes ago, usanyj said:

You're going to start seeing G. Wilson get frustrated, you already saw that a little last night.

No you didn't.  After the amazing TD catch, GW even gave ZW a pep talk.

But I could easily envision major frustration setting in in the coming weeks.  At Dallas next week is going to be brutal.  Then BB is likely going to take us down the week after.

There were the tiniest bits of encouraging improvement from Zach.

He actually hit a couple of guys in stride or on target instead of behind them.

He did stay in the pocket a few times and threw the ball away, like, actually out of bounds, instead of forcing throws.

Unfortunately he still can't grasp the basic function of the offense, doesn't appear to be able to read a defense and has no rhythm or feel for the plays. 

Fortunately, we have Breece "Barry Sanders" Hall, Garrett "grabs everything" Wilson and the defense and specials are very good.

Rex got us to the AFCCG 2 years in a row with ground and pound and a top defense.

I'm not that optimistic.  I'm thinking a repeat of last year and 7 wins again.

The defense is great but you gotta put points on the board and a ZW led offense just doesn't put up enough.

2 minutes ago, jamesr said:

No idea on wins & losses ... too soon to contemplate it. But whatever happens the rest of the way, I hope we absolutely stomp NE into the ground when we play them.

Did you watch New England on Sunday? Zach will not be putting up any points against that defense. Zero.

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

No you didn't.  After the amazing TD catch, GW even gave ZW a pep talk.

But I could easily envision major frustration setting in in the coming weeks.  At Dallas next week is going to be brutal.  Then BB is likely going to take us down the week after.

You did, there was a shot/replay of him crossing and open and zach not seeing him and him throwing his hands up in the air with frustration.

28 minutes ago, jetsfan4life72 said:

Saleh took a step in the right direction. It was very easy for the team to completely collapse, instead they comeback and win. 

I was actually really impressed by that.

The whole stadium had the air sucked out of it, it would have been very easy to just fold up.  They played really hard, and came back against a good team.

Barring more injuries to key players I think we're a 9 win team, hopefully more. This team could have easily folded last night and the NFL world would have been cheering all kinds of accolades about the Bills. This team has Grit!

Just stopped at a few Bills Forums and it's like a funeral going on. Fire McD and Dorsey, Allen sucks, End of an era, $^!*  show ...