The cursed 80s logo

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

image.png

I don't care how much better it looks nor how much more style it has. This logo may as well be two fingers making the loser gesture on the front of the helmet.

The 80s logo scarred my formative years, donned on all the hats & jackets & shirts I owned over the span of two decades. It was back in full force on Monday night to dropkick me in the huevos.

Purely as a logo, it's far better than the stupid oval that isn't a football. Unfortunately it is also tainted and carries a curse. I wanted so much for it to be otherwise. 

image.jpeg.8b9965354321882904d4f7f25ef17ed9.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

image.png

I don't care how much better it looks nor how much more style it has. This logo may as well be two fingers making the loser gesture on the front of the helmet.

The 80s logo scarred my formative years, donned on all the hats & jackets & shirts I owned over the span of two decades. It was back in full force on Monday night to dropkick me in the huevos.

Purely as a logo, it's far better than the stupid oval that isn't a football. Unfortunately it is also tainted and carries a curse. I wanted so much for it to be otherwise. 

My favorite logo plain and simple however, it does pain me to say you have a very valid point

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Had nothing to do with the logo.

Or Joe Namath's deal with Satan.

Or that Rodgers was a 9/11 Truther/Conspiracy Theorist.

Or any other silliness.

An old guy got hurt on a bad field turf.  Simple as that.

26 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

You're fooling yourself, brother. 

It's the logo.

You're both wrong.  It was the aliens exacting revenge against Rodgers for telling the UFO story.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

image.png

Thank you.

Look like the 89 Jets.

Play like the 89 Jets. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

image.png

You realize you just adopted one of SARs weirdest takes.  Dude, the curse, if any, was created by #12. Not a stupid helmet logo. Is this a fake sperm edwards talking or what?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

image.png

Don't be such a sissy .

13 hours ago, Warfish said:

Had nothing to do with the logo.

Or Joe Namath's deal with Satan.

Or that Rodgers was a 9/11 Truther/Conspiracy Theorist.

Or any other silliness.

An old guy got hurt on a bad field turf.  Simple as that.

I love how the bold is considered a negative in this backwards a** world we live in. 

• Post of the Week 1

13 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

image.png

I fixed it.

image.png.81d677b852247a9cc898d3b5d2b8fb49.png