NFL Rules for players on IR

FRANKPAGS

I just posted this idea in the Aaron Rodgers' instagram post thread. I said with him now saying that he IS coming back that he can help Nathaniel Hackett with play calling with what he sees on the sidelines with the eyes of one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game and to also be a conduit to help our OC with communications between that part of the CS directly to the QB. 

Now I have been letting my feelings about Wilson be known everywhere but one thing about this "crappy Jets fan" is that first and foremost I am a Jets FAN, I will always root FOR this team and I will be a Wilson fan whenever he's taking a snap under our center. If any of you guys maybe missed it, I'm going to post Joe Beningo's spot on that show with Tiki and whoever the other guy is, it really made me re-think where we are, and yes, it gave me back some hope.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just posted this idea in the Aaron Rodgers' instagram post thread. I said with him now saying that he IS coming back that he can help Matthew Hackett with play calling with what he sees on the sidelines with the eyes of one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game and to also be a conduit to help our OC with communications between that part of the CS directly to the QB. 

Now I have been letting my feelings about Wilson be known everywhere but one thing about this "crappy Jets fan" is that first and foremost I am a Jets FAN, I will always root FOR this team and I will be a Wilson fan whenever he's taking a snap under our center. If any of you guys maybe missed it, I'm going to post Joe Beningo's spot on that show with Tiki and whoever the other guy is, it really made me re-think where we are, and yes, it gave me back some hope.

You mean Nathaniel. 

matthew-hatchette.jpg?s=1024x1024&w=gi&k