Signing Jacoby Brissett Would Make BornJetsFan1983 Happy

My preference is trade a conditional 2 to MN for Cousins.  It's obviously a 1.  The same 1 we would have lost if Favre played 65% of his snaps.   He's an FA at the end of the season.  We can go deep in the playoffs and maybe do something special with him.  He's not great but he's good enough.   

If Favre can't go and we can settle with him we can try and sign him longer term. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 3

6 minutes ago, Biggs said:

My preference is trade a conditional 2 to MN for Cousins.  It's obviously a 1.  The same 1 we would have lost if Favre played 65% of his snaps.   He's an FA at the end of the season.  We can go deep in the playoffs and maybe do something special with him.  He's not great but he's good enough.   

If Favre can't go and we can settle with him we can try and sign him longer term. 

Is This Real Life David After Dentist GIF

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

He plays for Washington so we'd have to trade for him

Yes, we would have to trade for him, and i think this route is much better than any sort of FA pick up. There is no FA that is any good or at least any good for us. 

It woudl have been much better to get rid of zach already and have that guiy in place but I get why we didnt. 

So lets get Brissett, and win some games!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I dont know how you get Vikings to agree to that? Why would they do that?

oh waid I see what you are doing. damn you

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I dont know how you get Vikings to agree to that? Why would they do that?

oh waid I see what you are doing. damn you

They may not want to resign him and they may want to move on with a rookie next year.  Good class.  They probably suck and 2 ones would be pretty nice in next years draft. 

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What mod changed my headline? what the hell! It woudl make me happy though, its like you can see my heart

The original title looked as if we did sign him, so I changed it to something more appropriate. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Biggs said:

They may not want to resign him and they may want to move on with a rookie next year.  Good class.  They probably suck and 2 ones would be pretty nice in next years draft. 

hmm i cant imagine that, but that doesn't mean you are not right, no matter how unbelievable it is to me.

I think cousins would do good, but the reason I am suggesting Brisset is becasue I think that team woudl actually trade him to us. I mean we would love to have Mahomes too, but KC is not tradking him, I do not htink Vikings are trading cousins either.

15 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Episode 7 Wow GIF by One Chicago

19 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

What mod changed my headline? what the hell! It woudl make me happy though, its like you can see my heart

18 minutes ago, slats said:

The original title looked as if we did sign him, so I changed it to something more appropriate. 

If you were going change the headline, why not change "signing" to "trading for"?  :)

13 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I also noticed @slatsthat your agree with me and we should bring on Brisset

Add me to this list too.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Biggs said:

baffled look.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Washington needs to win this year or Rivera is out.  Hes not trading his backup qb.

We do not have the money for cousins, stafford etc.

Jet fans have gone insane again.  Just think every team is going to trade us players they need and the salary cap doesnt exist so we can just add top 5 qb money qbs to the roster.

unreal.

Excuse me kind Sir.....whether your resignation has been excepted or not, but the dialogue.....

angry season 15 GIF by The Bachelorette