Zach's #s this week and game prediction

Maxman

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

They will come up with more excuses than an impotent man in a cat house. Believe that.

The OLine blows at pass protection.   Get ready for 2 second passes and screens.  @T0mShane low key prediction of an injury to Zach this week vs the Cowboys can’t be lower odds than 15%.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

And I had hoped you wouldn't be the one that fell so quickly into the obvious punji pit I set up

Oh wow.   I could not see the subtle trap.  It scared me so much.  Either that or I threw double birds up and walked right in. You decide lol.  

1 minute ago, Hal said:

Oh wow.   I could not see the subtle trap.  It scared me so much.  Either that or I threw double birds up and walked right in. You decide lol.  

It was not subtle, as explicitly said using words according to their generally-understood meaning.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Similar game to Buffalo but with a couple big time plays and more sacks.

16 CMP, 26 ATT, 62% CMP%, 202 YDS, 7.8 AVG, 1 TD, 1 INT, 5 SACK, 82.5 RTG

Could see him having one impactful run for like 20 yards or so. And maybe 1 deep shot for like 30 yards.

Wouldn't be surprised if Zack is our 2nd leading rusher more so out of necessity rather then design. Giants were able to do that with Jones pretty easily on their first drive.

Think your stats look about right. Conklin will have the most yards in the passing game.

5 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Zack is our 2nd leading rusher more so out of necessity rather then design. Giants were able to do that with Jones pretty easily on their first drive.

Think your stats look about right. Conklin will have the most yards in the passing game.

Only if yards towards the own endzone count

14 hours ago, Hex said:

Zach goes 17/27 234 yards 2 TD 1 INT

Jets are up 13 points but then the D allows a TD and Zach throws an awful pick after being pretty good the whole previous of the game. Cowboys win 22-21 and Zach is crucified for having a horrible game.

your math isn't even realistic.  we are up 13 points and we go for a 2 pt conversion?  and so you have us up 21-0 but the cowboys come back with 3 TD (and a 2 point conversion?)

12 hours ago, doitny said:

and i can hear the excuses now

Dallas has such a good defense. what could Zach do?

Belichick has Zachs number. he never plays good against them

KC is the SB champs. what can poor Zach do against them? 

Denver is a hard place for a young QB to play.

Phila is the NFC champs. defense is too tough for poor Zach.

he should be benched forever by this time if not before.

Zach needs to have at least 2 good games out of these 5 otherwise he's getting benched.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

your math isn't even realistic.  we are up 13 points and we go for a 2 pt conversion?  and so you have us up 21-0 but the cowboys come back with 3 TD (and a 2 point conversion?)

Yea I messed up my math. Final score should be 21-20.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

They’ve had 6 months to sign a real backup qb and they never even considered it.  If White wasn’t clearly better than Zach last season in practices they would have never benched him

they had a plan and were hoping that Rodgers would help Zach turn around over the next couple of years.  why is that so hard to understand?

you might not agree with their decision but that's what it was.

32 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

your math still doesn't make sense :-)

long story short, we are shutting the cowboys out but they come back and score 3 TD and  win the game.

It makes sense. score is 20-7 Jets, up 13. Cowboys score 2 TDs and now it's 21-20 Cowboys.

17 hours ago, EM31 said:

Even with Zach starting I do not believe that this Dallas team is 9.5 points better than this Jets team.

Zach goes 1-0 against the spread,

I agree with you. The Cowboys are getting too much credit for their SNF victory IMO. There was not a single bounce that went the Giants way. FG block for a touchdown, then the Saquon "fumble-pick-6", then another INT giving Dallas a short field... even in the second half the one solid Giants pass play was fumbled away. 

I think the Cowboys are a good team, but it feels like Vegas is treating their week 1 victory as if its a reflection of how great the Cowboys are, rather than how poorly the Giants played. I think there's a good chance this will be something like a 17-13 type smashmouth game where the defenses play lights out and the offenses can't get much going. Hopefully Jets surprise me 

• Upvote 3