If you can set aside Rodgers injury and watch the highlights...

rbstern

They way everyone (media and non jet fans) ate talking, you'd have thought we lost this game 87-3. Everyone was firing on all cylinders this game (even Zack had one of his better games).

We won the turnover battle. 

We won in the trenches.

Aside from a huge missed tacked by sauce I though everyone was fantastic. 

I never thought Rodgers was going to throw 30 TDs so I still have hope for this season so long as Zack can protect the ball.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rbstern said:

You'll be excited by some incredible "in the trenches" work and experience the joy of some great plays made by Jets players.  And I'm not even talking about the defense.

On the game winner:  Surrat hustling his ass off to get downfield and set up a block.  And Gipson, not trying to play hero ball, slides behind Surrat to let him block.  A perfect example of hustle and teamwork, produced by good players who are well coached.

Late in second quarter: Right hand pitch sweep with Cook running.  Becton pulling, pancakes both Bills inside linebackers with a single block.  One of the most dominant run blocks you'll ever see in an NFL game, by a guy many were writing off two months ago.

The run blocking, with one or two exceptions (more scheme than performance), was dominant.

Jeremy Ruckert, hustling on every play, blocking like a madman.  He's a future star.

And, I gotta say, Zach Wilson.  Watched without the emotions of Monday night...played a good game.  As bad as the 1 INT was, his falling throw to Lazard is something only a handful of QBs can do.  He was dealing with a messy pocket all night.  He held up really well.

This is a good football team.

Imagine when Breece is recovered enough to go 20+ carries.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Flightattendant said:

They way everyone (media and non jet fans) ate talking, you'd have thought we lost this game 87-3. Everyone was firing on all cylinders this game (even Zack had one of his better games).

We won the turnover battle. 

We won in the trenches.

Aside from a huge missed tacked by sauce I though everyone was fantastic. 

I never thought Rodgers was going to throw 30 TDs so I still have hope for this season so long as Zack can protect the ball.

HAtrZZZZ!!!!!

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX