Cowgirls OL hurt

Bronx

Rarely, if ever, do teams put forth 40-0 types of performances 2 weeks in a row. I feel DAL might take us lightly because of the QB. Couple that with thinking they are the greatest team in history after that game last week. Injured or not, this will be a close competitive game.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Since when did the Cowboys become all world? They are what the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC? Jets are gonna show them which conference is better. Jets are the better team and they are gonna pound the Cowboys!

Fail Tony Romo GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Since when did the Cowboys become all world? They are what the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC? Jets are gonna show them which conference is better. Jets are the better team and they are gonna pound the Cowboys!

LOL! We are going to steamroll you buffoons.  

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/anybody-else-like-to-check-out-opponents-message-boards-on-game-week.513834/

Come check us out Sunday evening after you remove our boots from your arses

• Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, sciond said:

those Dallas fans are some of the most delusional fans I have seen...

They are really writing the Jets defense off...

Lets hope their coaching staff does the same....

I haven't seen that on the forum I checked.  They were very cognizant of how good our defense is, saying it's very similar to theirs.  Most of them expect a low-scoring win for DAL based on stopping the run and challenging us to pass and not turning the ball over Josh Allen style.  Seems pretty reasonable to me.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, slats said:

They didn’t do anything offensively against the Giants. They didn’t have to, but they didn’t. They can’t be looking forward to the Jets defense any more than we’re looking forward to theirs. 

Yeah it sounds odd to say it but that was a pretty soft 40-0 win.  The Giants are not a team that is built to come from behind and with the rain and the wet ball all of the bounces seemed to be going the Cowboys' way.  Don't get me wrong it was definitely a beat down but it was not THAT good.

11 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I haven't seen that on the forum I checked.  They were very cognizant of how good our defense is, saying it's very similar to theirs.  Most of them expect a low-scoring win for DAL based on stopping the run and challenging us to pass and not turning the ball over Josh Allen style.  Seems pretty reasonable to me.

I saw  a bunch of this....

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/anybody-else-like-to-check-out-opponents-message-boards-on-game-week.513834/page-2#post-12927617