I've been saying it for 10 years...

Jet_Engine1

There is a lesson in the NFL, to be a contending team you have to be really good in two or three aspects of the game and have no GLARING weaknesses.

The Jets are really good at some things and have some good players but are VERY weak in too many areas.

Also re the oline I bleat about it every single year.   If you have a lousy oline make it mediocre, if you have a mediocre oline make it good if you have a good oline make it great.

Douglas is that kind of GM, totally terrific it about 3/4 of the things you need to be a good GM but terribly weak at about 1/4 of the things.

The large problem is both the coach and GM have no accountability, none at all for this year.  Why?  Rodgers getting hurt totally let them off the hook

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oline was sh*t today but was there any plan at all for Parsons? Looked like he rarely got chipped or was double teamed. You give that dude one on one's all day and that's what it looks like.

Totally asinine game plan or lack there of.

Hacked Hackett. 

JD fan, but how can we see it but he can't... Fix this O-Line once and for all... It's funny how some fans were screaming because a few of us wanted to keep drafting young O-Line up top, but sure let's play guys who should be sitting on the couch.

That is it. Today was pathetic and it starts with the OC and O-Line not calling a good game plan. Why is it that every other team we play has plays that make yardage, but not us.

55 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Same Old Jets. 

First time here on a PC instead of a mobile in years... I also have the CIB... but no Wings. I was at Benning, up at Kelly Hill and scheduled to go to Jump School... October of '90. Bad timing... and then when we switched from the 197th to the 3rd Bgde. 24th ID, not many AB slots for Mech Units... lol

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

First time here on a PC instead of a mobile in years... I also have the CIB... but no Wings. I was at Benning, up at Kelly Hill and scheduled to go to Jump School... October of '90. Bad timing... and then when we switched from the 197th to the 3rd Bgde. 24th ID, not many AB slots for Mech Units... lol

I went to airborne school in March 90 and my oldest daughter was born during jump week.  1/325 AIR, 2nd Brigade, 82nd DIV

• Upvote 1