If Sauce Didn't Drop The Pick-6, What Do You Think Would've Happened?

TuscanyTile2

7 minutes ago, ultraJETfan said:

Good point. If sauce gets the pick 6 Zach completes every single pass and throws for 2 more TDs and runs for another one. 

Ffs between you and Dunnie I'm ready to pour bleach in my eyes. 

ZW wouldn't have had to throw as much if we had the lead going into the 2nd half instead of trailing 18-10.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Sauce not looking as good as last year 

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

ZW wouldn't have had to throw as much if we had the lead going into the 2nd half instead of trailing 18-10.

No.     Sauce looks like a guy who read his press clippings all off season.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think there's a real chance it would've been a totally different game.  We would've had momentum and probably the lead going into the half.  The offense wouldn't have had to press so much and we could've gotten Breece involved.  I think it would've been a close game instead of a 20 point blowout.

We would’ve lost 37-17.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think there's a real chance it would've been a totally different game.  We would've had momentum and probably the lead going into the half.  The offense wouldn't have had to press so much and we could've gotten Breece involved.  I think it would've been a close game instead of a 20 point blowout.

What do I think would have happened ? a late flag on the other side of the field.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jgb said:

It’s hard for me to blame the D when the offense puts up 10. 

D kept the game from not being a blow out. First half left a lot to be desired from them. Even with competent QB play, couldn’t see the jets winning with the performance the D put on for the first half 

This was a team loss. All around. Every “star” player had a hand in the loss. Unfortunately with Zach he contributes to the loss almost every game 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

The Sauce dropped pick 6, the JFM roughing the passer call and Zach getting his arm hit on the TD pass to Wilson before the half changed the game.

And the Dallas fumble (I think by CeeDee Lamb) that was recovered by their center ~20 yards down the field, when there like 6 Jets in the area.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

The Sauce dropped pick 6, the JFM roughing the passer call and Zach getting his arm hit on the TD pass to Wilson before the half changed the game.

Thinking this way as a Jets fan must drive you to insanity

this type of stuff happens every week, in every game to every team. Plays get left on the field and bad calls happen. 

11 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We still lose… 28-20 or so. They were better coached, better prepared, more talent in key positions, better QB, Oline, please tell me when I can stop. 

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

No way to tell.  Dallas probably would have just marched down the field again.  Terrible coaching.  Forget everything else.  What we saw was Dallas knew how to beat our defense from the opening snap and how to shut down our running game.  There was no response.  CeeDee stayed inside, away from Sauce and JD.  The 9 man line mauled our running game featuring backs starting 4-5 yards back.  Their pass rush wrecked our offense and we didn't change pass protection.  How about some help for a lost Brown.  Where was Ruckert?

Hard to say if sauce would’ve had a pick six. He looked off balance and might have been carried out of bounds.  If it was a pick six then maybe the jets would’ve tried to establish some sort of a run game.  They have the beef up front they just needed to make some holes.  But I think the bigger missed plays were the two sideline passes to Wilson and the near td.  Those would’ve changed things.  Also coming out after the half and going 3 and out was bad.