Robert Saleh Postgame Press Conference (9/17) | New York Jets at Dallas Cowboys

TuscanyTile2

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Saleh still making excuses for ZW.

1st and 3rd INTs were absolutely atrocious.

Had nothing to do with pass rush.

Just ZW being ZW.

Saleh blamed #3 on a “miscommunication” with the RB but go back and watch it.

You know what was even worse about those picks? Look at D…

It’s like they were coached to expect he’s throw a pick in those scenarios. 

I can see Quinn all week “sit on the check downs and he’ll miss wide a couple of times for sure..”

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I said trading for Rodgers would cost douglas and saleh their jobs.  Ive hoped everyday since then id be wrong about that.

Well, we are halfway there 4 snaps into the season.

If anything goes sideways next year, these guys are toast.  There is no room for error anymore.

I don't think JD is in trouble.  And my hunch is that Saleh is still in the good graces of ownership.

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They ran into a buzzsaw and everybody got their asses kicked. Go beat New England, wait out Zach until the BYE and do what you can to find a capable fill in.

You honestly think there’s a snowball’s chance in hell Belichick loses to Zach Wilson? Cmon now. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Wentz could have gotten us a win today. At one point it was 10-18. Not that far off until Z started throwing ints.

Carson Wentz would have not won this game. This team was inept from top to bottom against the Cowboys.

6 minutes ago, Icer said:

Their belief in Wilson is gonna get them fired, even if he's not the reason why they lost today he sure didn't help win

Defense was on the field too much. That’s partially on the D, but also on the offense for not extending drives.

Morestead shouldn’t be one of our most active players.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't think JD is in trouble.  And my hunch is that Saleh is still in the good graces of ownership.

If this happens again next year u think Douglas/Saleh are back?

We will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games this year.  If something goes sideways again next year and we dont make the playoff, ud have to get rid of them.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I said trading for Rodgers would cost douglas and saleh their jobs.  Ive hoped everyday since then id be wrong about that.

Well, we are halfway there 4 snaps into the season.

If anything goes sideways next year, these guys are toast.  There is no room for error anymore.

I wanted Carr.

Less money.  More draft picks for us.   Hoped for the best, this is the worst.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If this happens again next year u think Douglas/Saleh are back?

We will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games this year.  If something goes sideways again next year and we dont make the playoff, ud have to get rid of them.

If this happens again next year?  So we're fast forwarding to the end of next season now?  My only point was that I don't think JD is at risk of getting fired, even if we're a 6 win team this year.  I could see Saleh being in trouble in such a case but I'm still not convinced Woody wouldn't give him 1 more shot.

19 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

How about an average offense made out elite defense look like trash. That’s the story line. Not Zach

Dallas' offense is far better than average and our defense is fairly good, not elite.

Zach is the QB on an offense that scored 10 points.  He is a story line.  The defense couldn't get off the field but the offense couldn't stay on the field and continued to turn the ball over.

• Upvote 1