Zach Wilson Postgame Press Conference (9/17) | New York Jets at Dallas Cowboys

TuscanyTile2

4 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I didn't watch this yet but let me guess 

We have to get better

We have to clean things up

I have to go change my ******* pants because I sh*t all over the place tonight

Why in the HELL in game 2 do you feel the need to tell everyone "no ones going to quit " for christs sake

Now I'll hang the hell up and listen

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Great presser... how can you not want this kid to succeed ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

What in the hell are you talking about EVERYONE wants this kid to succeed He simply does not have what it takes to play the position end of story already. Give it a break

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jerichoholic said:

Definitely a better presser than what he's done before. If you can't see massive improvement (in how Zach responds to the media), I don't know what game you're watching.

Leaps and bounds, gentlemen. Leaps and bounds.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This has no bearing on how he plays on the field. And he just can't do it

9 hours ago, David Harris said:

I am

lol!......Been a fan since they were the Titans, just turned 69 and i am sick and tired of the same old BS........Every season wash rinse and repeat!.......Terrible QB play......Go into the season with 2 tackles who either have not played in 2 years or just practiced a couple of weeks ago......No adjustments, leaving Brown on his own against Parsons.........4 touches for Breece........Tight ends basically non-exisitant.....Hardman does not see the field in 2 games and then some happy talk from the coach.........

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I see he’s doubling down on Saleh’s comments, “it would have been a TD, but…”

What does that look like in the stat sheet? The scoreboard? 

It’s the reason the Jets have the longest running playoff drought in pro sports. I sound like a broken record w/this but it needs to be repeated ad nauseam. Too many fans/players thought they’d accomplished something and were a big deal. They haven’t done sh*t yet. 

I personally like Zach.  I feel really bad for him.  He's not up to the task and the HC is eating Zoloft to keep from killing himself.   He's trying to rally the troops and they don't believe in him.  It's a bad spot.

Saleh better pull himself together or this thing is going to go completely off the rails. 

This dude will never be an NFL quarterback.. Even the top college teams would not want that guy.. What the **** JD was thinking when he drafted this dude.. I'll say it now the season is over if his the quarterback for the remainder of the year.. 

If he was in the transfer portal today , Colorado would be telling him to eff off.

• Upvote 1

lol!......Been a fan since they were the Titans, just turned 69 and i am sick and tired of the same old BS........Every season wash rinse and repeat!.......Terrible QB play......Go into the season with 2 tackles who either have not played in 2 years or just practiced a couple of weeks ago......No adjustments, leaving Brown on his own against Parsons.........4 touches for Breece........Tight ends basically non-exisitant.....Hardman does not see the field in 2 games and then some happy talk from the coach.........

At a loss why Saleh is so calm, almost resigned to this. Does he have an eye on the door? There is nothing so far that says Saleh is any good. If he doesn’t demand running the ball and 2 TE sets, why didn’t it happen ? Again peril of appointing a “defense” HC; pretty much contracts out the offense. Adds no value ; Hess passenger when they’re on offense .

• Upvote 1