This offense was built for Aaron

OMA

There is no one on the field that can create any separation besides Wilson. Cobb, Lazard, etc,,, are possession receivers who played their entire career with AR and relied on timing and audibles into space. With no line it’s not complicated how to defend this team. 

I hate it but Wilson trying to navigate a young man’s game with one young athletic receiver, old slow receivers  and an awful line is impossible.  I’m not saying Zach isn’t to blame but we put everything in number 8 and it’s gonna be a challenge each week to score. You can’t play protective offense and expect to go 79 yards 4 at a time with these tackles.

Being said other than Miami the entire afc may be 1-1 tomorrow. ( less Cleveland till they lose MNF).

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, OMA said:

There is no one on the field that can create any separation besides Wilson. Cobb, Lazard, etc,,, are possession receivers who played their entire career with AR and relied on timing and audibles into space. With no line it’s not complicated how to defend this team. 

I hate it but Wilson trying to navigate a young man’s game with one young athletic receiver, old slow receivers  and an awful line is impossible.  I’m not saying Zach isn’t to blame but we put everything in number 8 and it’s gonna be a challenge each week to score. You can’t play protective offense and expect to go 79 yards 4 at a time with these tackles.

Being said other than Miami the entire afc may be 1-1 tomorrow. ( less Cleveland till they lose MNF).

Bro Zach is not a nfl staring QB and the team literally has O% faith in him. You can’t succeed in anything in life when the leadership is so flawed 

• Upvote 3

At this point, I don’t think Zach Wilson himself even believes he will ever be good at football.

And that’s a problem.

He looks like the same dogsh-t QB he’s been since day 1.

Throwing the same ugly INTs, bad reads, missing guys, holding it too long, etc.

An honorable thing to do would be to apologize to the Jets and the fans, retire from football, and spare the fanbase this torturous charade while saving the team 18M or whatever in 🧢 charges.

He’ll be out of the league within 1 or 2 years.

I’m sure his life off the field is spectacular from his POV and he’ll be more than content with the money he’s made at the expense of Woody and beleaguered Jet fans.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Guys were free so fast that might not have saved him and did you see the two cut block plays before he got hurt?  He did not audible, he did not get rid of the ball fast. 

Fair. But I also think if he doesn't get hurt he adapts and adjusts. I thought he looked very off that series really, seemed caught up in the moment. Who knows. 

12 hours ago, OMA said:

You can say this offense was built for Rodgers but he would’ve had a lot of trouble the way the oline was playing.