Last place, AFC East

Bronx

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Cool. Story. Bro.

Pats look amazing. Jets win next week. Pats will be 0 and 3.

We aren’t winning another game including Houston playing like we played today . And after everything we’ve seen up to this point idk how optimism still exists within the fanbase 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Cool. Story. Bro.

Pats look amazing. Jets win next week. Pats will be 0 and 3.

Why not be realistic? Why be attached to a feeling that isn't real? You know the outcome of all this, it is an established pattern.  It's time to clean house and enough of being complacent. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bronx said:

I predict that the NY Jets will be last place in the AFC.  Miami is an offensive powerhouse, Bellicheat will eat Zach Wilson and the BIlls will figure out the Jets by round 2. I expect the Jets to lose the next 4 consecutive games and overall record of 5-12 or 6-11.  

I blame Joe Douglas for not emphasizing the OL as a top priority, instead bringing burned players like Cook.  You put all your chips on the table for a 39 year old QB and didn't have a true back up plan, instead relying on a 3rd stringer, who was supposed to be red-shirted. Zero back up plan for QB2, simply because of his draft pedigree. You have had 5 years to get this team somewhere and I am sure that I am not alone on this, it is simply tiring! 

Joe Douglas, you have failed the NY Jets and the fan base, Please submit your resignation. 

im so done with these idiot moronic posts

• Post of the Week 1

Love hearing all the we don't need to draft no O-Line guys coming out of the woodwork now wanting more OL... It makes me laugh. If it's been said by me time and time again. You win games in the trenches... Happy with the GW, and BH's but if you can't run or pass block, non of them matter.

16 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Why not be realistic? Why be attached to a feeling that isn't real? You know the outcome of all this, it is an established pattern.  It's time to clean house and enough of being complacent. 

Stop. What your saying is garbage..clean house?

We will give you tonight but try to post in reality soon.

• Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Agree 

Dallas was non conference non division road game on short rest

Every game is important but this one was always gonna be tough 

So much about these games matters when they are played. This is catching Dallas at the wrong time for sure.

Beat the Pats and exhale.

If they lose to the pats all bets are off.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bronx said:

They almost cameback on the Phins, Bellicheat and Mac Jones will challange us.  It;s not going to be that easy. 

Division games are never going to be easy.

I'm just not going to sit here washing Belichicks balls and wrongly saying the jet should clean house.

It's silly and pointless.

Only way this is avoided is a ballsy trade by Douglas for a QB worth a damn.

As it stands, Zach Wilson has completed 43 % of his throws vs Belichick with 2 TDs and 7 INTs.  Last place seems to be our destiny in the near future for as long as Douglas stubbornly opts to stand pat at QB.

Tanking with the intent to run it back with Rodgers next year can’t be the Plan A, either.  We cannot at all count on a Rodgers recovery, regardless of what he’s said he wants to do. Have to operate as if the Week 1 QB in 2024 isn’t on the roster at the moment and plan accordingly.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Max .. I gotta say... at this point I don't really care. ... there are no better options available.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He gets the Patriots game. So frustrating, he hung in the pocket and scrambled. Had a chance to pick up some garbage yard stats and possibly build a little momentum.  Those picks though, beyond terrible.

Keep rooting for the Vikings to lose, Kirk Cousins could be here in October.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I don’t see how anyone could pick the Jets for anything other than last place in this division. The Patriots have subpar talent, but at least they have a competent QB and a future Hall of Fame HC. The Jets have the worst QB in the NFL (and that’s even after he improved over last year!), an OC who was hired solely because he is Rodgers’s buddy and an HC who has been a failure through his first 35 games.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1