The guys in the locker room see it

AFJF

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

The same locker room (for the most part) who happily abandoned Zach for Mike White last year, in one of the most embarrassing ways possible (those shirts)?

Exactly! Do we expect teammates to publicly trash him? Of course not! They feel bad for the kid, because he does have great personality, work ethics, etc. But let's be real, everyone knows that ZW is not the answer, but we continue pushing a failed proponent. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

That's right .. that's right .. the OLs issues were on all the QB .. gimme a f'ing break with this crap.

No one is saying that ZW is the only problem.

The defense played like sh*t yesterday. But I think the defense can bounce back. And yes the o line was atrocious.

But ZW is still the worst qb in the nfl 3 years in a row. If you can’t see that, than I can’t help you.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Well, at 1-1 they're going to say they see it whether they believe it or not.  New England in front of our home crowd is going to be a real huge test for ZW.  

I don't think anyone will disagree with that.  If we lose that game, then yeah I'll feel a hell of a lot less optimistic.  That's a team we should be beating for sure.  Even without Rodgers.  Let's see how this team responds.

12 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Detach yourself from these feelings (Dokkodo).  Zach is terrible and that is the bottom line.  

Let's get a QB ASAP and try to salvage the season, stop the denial and detach yourself. 

Nope, We have to ride this out. Zach sinks or swims. It is the only choice. We either need to make the choice to keep him after this season or trade him. Mad props to the 9ers. They knew Lance was not the guy and cut bait. The Jets management  could learn from that. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Always some excuse. It's not mutually exclusive that both the Wilson and the oline suck. 

i agree ... but Wilson played fine -- and is being hamstrung by that line .. He absolutely imploded into sh*t after the game was lost. no doubt.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The same locker room (for the most part) who happily abandoned Zach for Mike White last year, in one of the most embarrassing ways possible (those shirts)?

It showed a lack of charachter by the team and that the "culture" the HC is suppossed to be developing is nonsense. 

• Upvote 2