Aaron Location

Dunnie

He cannot come back soon enough, especially if Saleh and Douglas are gonna continue to jam this Zach charade down our throats.

Zach needs to have his hand held (literally) to have any chance of being better than he's been in the past (i.e. not being one of the worst NFL QBs to suit up since the merger).

Might as well let Rodgers call plays too at this point since Hackett is clearly unqualified to hold the OC role without him and Rodgers is the only reason he's here in the first place.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Alex G said:

He cannot come back soon enough, especially if Saleh and Douglas are gonna continue to jam this Zach charade down our throats.

Zach needs to have his hand held (literally) to have any chance of being better than he's been in the past (i.e. not being one of the worst NFL QBs to suit up since the merger).

Might as well let Rodgers call plays too at this point since Hackett is clearly unqualified to hold the OC role without him and Rodgers is the only reason he's here in the first place.

I was really apprehensive about the Hackett hire. I wonder if Rodgers wanted so he could ignore him and do whatever he wanted to 

3 hours ago, Gaffneycatch81 said:

I’ll try to give a serious answer to your question (though I’m not sure if that’s what you’re looking for or not).

Last week on McAfee he was in Los Angeles and said he’d be back with the team as soon as he’s mobile. He said he was on crutches at that time (2 days after surgery), but should be moving around better “soon” and that he really wanted to get back as soon as he could, although he probably wouldn’t be standing on the sidelines during games for a while. The feeling I got from his tone and what he was saying about his accelerated recovery goals was that he’d probably be back in NJ this week or next (but, again, that wasn’t based on anything solid, just the feeling i got).

Thanks for the recap!