Issue with manage your ticket site

section314

14 minutes ago, section314 said:

Anybody having a problem with the site where you can manage your tickets, download to apple wallet etc? Was trying to transfer one ticket and a pass to a friend to meet me in the parking for Sunday and the space is blank.

I had the same exact issue with a ticket being transferred to me. Jet client relations said it was probably because the seller left the ticket in their Apple wallet and didn’t remove it before selling. It made no sense.

Then I emailed vivid seats(where I bought the pass) or whatever it’s called to explain this, they didn’t respond but today I got an email from Jet Client Relations and my parking pass now has the bar code and could be added to my wallet. So I’m not sure if they contacted the seller to remove it from their wallet or what happened but it’s all good now.

Since the game is close and they are closed on the weekends, you should call Jet Client Relations and they should be able to send it to you somehow from what they told me. (800) 469-5387. Good luck! 

• Upvote 1