Ads on the site: Merged

IndianaJet

The craziest thing is not how many ads there are, it’s that most of the ads seem to be anti-Jets (anti-Zach, anti-Saleh, anti-JD).  They’ve even designed these ads to look like posts from actual Jets fans - even ones who have been on JN for years, which seems particularly invasive and insidious.

Maybe @Maxman and the mods can investigate this?

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, MykePM said:

The craziest thing is not how many ads there are, it’s that most of the ads seem to be anti-Jets (anti-Zach, anti-Saleh, anti-JD).  They’ve even designed these ads to look like posts from actual Jets fans - even ones who have been on JN for years, which seems particularly invasive and insidious.

Maybe @Maxman and the mods can investigate this?

This is hysterical lol.

• Upvote 1

So we are working ads back in. This is how we pay the bills.

For anyone that doesn't want to see ads there is a small subscription fee you can sign up for. That will remove ads completely.

https://forums.jetnation.com/subscriptions/

(There are some ads showing to the no ad group, but we should have that fixed later tonight hopefully).

Thanks everyone.

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

So we are working ads back in. This is how we pay the bills.

For anyone that doesn't want to see ads there is a small subscription fee you can sign up for. That will remove ads completely.

https://forums.jetnation.com/subscriptions/

(There are some ads showing to the no ad group, but we should have that fixed later tonight hopefully).

Thanks everyone.

$69.87? 😂 

I sent $70.00. Keep the change, kid. And please expedite my service. 

This is so exciting! Sometime today I will be ad free on Jetnation. This overwhelming exhilarating feeling is starting to come over me. I Cant explain it.

$69.87 for a years worth of ad free posting is a STEAL!! I would recommend giving Phillip a 13 cent tip for all of his hard work.

• 1 month later...