Insanity: doing the same thing over & over, and expecting different results

I’m sorry for anyone I argued with about this regime.  I’m also sorry for all of us - even the trolls don’t deserve this sh*t year in and  year out. Sitting in the rain to watch Wilson put up the exact stat line we all predicted he would while our coaching staff can’t scheme their way out of a paper bag. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Grandy said:

They're not trying to win

this is really the only thing that makes sense. there is no way saleh and douglas are so stupid that they really believe wilson is good. must be they sat down with woody after rodgers went down and the outcome was to ride wilson to whatever sh*tty record he can lead the team to and take the high draft picks. it's the only thing that actually adds up. anythign else would require that saleh and douglas are mentally deficient

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Fireable offense, IMO. This season is not over, not if we can get some better QB play than what we saw today. Defense wasn’t great, but end of the day they gave up 13 points, which should be more than enough to beat a crappy, wounded team on the road. Saleh is a dolt. 

• Upvote 1

i'm not backing zach but who are they going to trade for?

jameis is now the starter in NO with carr hurt

minshew is now the starter in IND with richardson hurt

dalton is the starer in CAR with young hurt

the options simply aren't there.  if you wanna go for a guy like wentz, mccoy, matt ryan?  options aren't really great.  at this point i'd rather play Boyle and bring back Streveler to back up.  at least they can run a package of plays for Strev to run (though i have ZERO faith in the OC).

9 minutes ago, heymangold said:

i'm not backing zach but who are they going to trade for?

jameis is now the starter in NO with carr hurt

minshew is now the starter in IND with richardson hurt

dalton is the starer in CAR with young hurt

the options simply aren't there.  if you wanna go for a guy like wentz, mccoy, matt ryan?  options aren't really great.  at this point i'd rather play Boyle and bring back Streveler to back up.  at least they can run a package of plays for Strev to run (though i have ZERO faith in the OC).

your right we are not trading for anyone. but sign Wentz or Matt Ryan. they cant be worst than Zach.

no way do i want to see Streveler here. 

i think they got to bring in one of those guys or Saleh will lose this team forever and will have to be fired even if he made some deal with Woody to ride it out with Zach.