It's over

Yea, that's why I stopped posting on the forums almost a week ago. I realized I can't invest this much time into a team that isn't willing to change or go anywhere. I'll still follow them and root for them but I need to get a life. Zya later too

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i am ready to call it a day with Wilson. i do think he can be better then horrible at some point....but he isnt the answer today or a year from now.

1. how does getting rid of Wilson play with Aaron

2. which QB do we draft next year

Rule 1– Stop drafting QBs and playing them right away.

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, NYJCAP2 said:

Rule 1– Stop drafting QBs and playing them right away.

This could be the time to take one in round one and let him sit for at least a year… Rodgers plays next year and he sits… only real question is, how does Rodgers feel with the jets taking a 1st round qb? It didn’t sit well with him from what reports say when the pack took love

41 minutes ago, usanyj said:

This could be the time to take one in round one and let him sit for at least a year… Rodgers plays next year and he sits… only real question is, how does Rodgers feel with the jets taking a 1st round qb? It didn’t sit well with him from what reports say when the pack took love

Honestly, pissed off Rodgers may be the best Rodgers lol but I don't think Jets have the stones to take the QB. I think they go OL/Trade down

3 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Honestly, pissed off Rodgers may be the best Rodgers lol but I don't think Jets have the stones to take the QB. I think they go OL/Trade down

Now would be the time to pull that trigger though… you can actually do it the right way. Draft a prospect, let him sit behind a hall of famer, drink up all Rodgers has to offer… if Rodgers wants 2 years, even better. When Rodgers retires, you give it to the kid who sat behind him and saw the game from the sidelines.

better than Rodgers walking and drafting a guy to throw right to the fire. It hasn’t worked.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Now would be the time to pull that trigger though… you can actually do it the right way. Draft a prospect, let him sit behind a hall of famer, drink up all Rodgers has to offer… if Rodgers wants 2 years, even better. When Rodgers retires, you give it to the kid who sat behind him and saw the game from the sidelines.

better than Rodgers walking and drafting a guy to throw right to the fire. It hasn’t worked.

Oo I 100% agree, I just don't think theyvhave the stones to do it

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Oo I 100% agree, I just don't think theyvhave the stones to do it

I love Rodgers and everything he's given here but I cannot play the game of walking on eggshells to appease Rodgers. That is not how a team builds success. We have to stop doing incompetent sh*t. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, usanyj said:

lol. That was when ARbwas like 34-35 yo. Doubt he’s gonna care about taking a QB at age 40+. If the Jets improve the OL, AR isn’t going to care about drafting a QB

I’m sure Zach Wilson is not trying to be terrible, but that is what he is. I was fooled into thinking he could improve because he literally forgot how to throw the ball last season, and I thought if he fixed his mechanics and stopped bailing early from the pocket, he’d improve and become at least average. I was wrong. He doesn’t see the field well and is late all of the time. I suspect he can’t take his eyes off the pass rush. Regardless, He is not a serviceable back up QB. He is at best a long term project and at worst a member of the long list of failed QB top draft picks.

I am out. Wilson is the Rich Kotite of QBs. I can no longer willingly subject myself to the misery of watching his putrid play. As long as Wilson is the starting QB, the Jets are dead to me.

i bid a fond farewell for now to my fellow long suffering Jet fans. We deserve better.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1