did you bet on the jets?

kmnj

my friend runs one of the biggest books in vegas and said the books out there are going to make a killing on the Jet bets that came in-the most popular bet was the Jets Over in win total-clearly that was due to Arod. It is crazy now the over is 6.5 a HUGE drop and the superbowl odds are now +13000

I will be betting against the jets every single week the rest of the way-I did it in the past and won a fortune-they have already given up for the season-the lines will get bigger each week but when that happens just tease them.  

This week -I am doing a 7 point teaser so the chiefs will be -2.5 vs zach

20 minutes ago, kmnj said:

my friend runs one of the biggest books in vegas and said the books out there are going to make a killing on the Jet bets that came in-the most popular bet was the Jets Over in win total-clearly that was due to Arod. It is crazy now the over is 6.5 a HUGE drop and the superbowl odds are now +13000

I will be betting against the jets every single week the rest of the way-I did it in the past and won a fortune-they have already given up for the season-the lines will get bigger each week but when that happens just tease them.  

No need to tease 7 points. All you’re doing is lowering your payout. If anything you can adjust the line to -21 and get much better payout. This game won’t be close.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I’m right there with you. I never bet football, but I’m made killing past two weeks taking the EASY $ betting against Zach. Put a good amount on under top jets/pats. Knew our D would shutdown the weak pats O, and knew jets weren’t scoring much. Not sure I will bet under vs chiefs but def betting them at 9.5. Already up to 10 now and will continue to climb when Vegas is shocked jets are sticking with Zach Wilson 🙈