Time to cut ties with "Sack Wilson"

• Try to trade him for any type of draft pick and any type of assumption of salary.  In that case he has zero cap effect.  
  • Cut him after June 1, 2024, spreading his cap hit over two years.  

The Jets are pretty lowly regarded in an NFL of ego maniacs, and there is probably a team that will rely on their original scouting report and offer something for Zach, like Darnold, and Lance, etc.  We can only hope.  

Those are the only two realistic options now.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBJ said:

Here is the flip...

Robert Saleh changes tune on Zach Wilson

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/robert-saleh-changes-tune-on-zach-wilson-he-has-to-play-better/

Sunday night comes the flop!

Saleh is such a wimp lol.  He starts to form a spine and it crumbles days later.  Rodgers has him broken so he’ll probably want to keep him, but oof Saleh’s bad.  

I’m trying to think of a good TShirt saying for this Saleh style but I can’t find it.  

Zach hasn’t been good.  Saleh has been about as “good”.  

Player mutinies are a semi weekly thing.  Clown show flip flops without direction…

It just needs a slogan.  

90% flip

110% FLOP 

Not listenin’ to the bitches 

just doin what they say!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBJ said:

Here is the flip...

Robert Saleh changes tune on Zach Wilson

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/robert-saleh-changes-tune-on-zach-wilson-he-has-to-play-better/

Sunday night comes the flop!

“We all acknowledge he has to play better. We all acknowledge that,” Saleh said Wednesday. “He acknowledges it, teammates acknowledge it, he acknowledges it himself, but the key is to have confidence in yourself. You have to.”

👆 No, Robert. The key is to actually get better. This guy sounds sound out of his depth. Confidence is born out of performance. You cannot just manufacture confidence. You earn it, even in yourself.

Continually railing in “confidence” as the problem birders on gaslighting at this point. The problem is aptitude and skill. Not talent. Not athleticism. Not confidence.

Saleh tryna double-down on emotional intelligence that he simply doesn’t have.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Hal said:

Saleh is such a wimp lol.  He starts to form a spine and it crumbles days later.  Rodgers has him broken so he’ll probably want to keep him, but oof Saleh’s bad.  

I’m trying to think of a good TShirt saying for this Saleh style but I can’t find it.  

Zach hasn’t been good.  Saleh has been about as “good”.  

Player mutinies are a semi weekly thing.  Clown show flip flops without direction…

It just needs a slogan.  

90% flip

110% FLOP 

Not listenin’ to the bitches 

just doin what they say!!

All ass no stakes

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

“We all acknowledge he has to play better. We all acknowledge that,” Saleh said Wednesday. “He acknowledges it, teammates acknowledge it, he acknowledges it himself, but the key is to have confidence in yourself. You have to.”

👆 No, Robert. The key is to actually get better. This guy sounds sound out of his depth. Confidence is born out of performance. You cannot just manufacture confidence. You earn it, even in yourself.

Continually railing in “confidence” as the problem birders on gaslighting at this point. The problem is aptitude and skill. Not talent. Not athleticism. Not confidence.

Saleh tryna double-down on emotional intelligence that he simply doesn’t have.

At this point I am convinced that Zach’s mentoring after sh!t performances consists of Saleh further trying to hammer him with BS life lessons and not actually about Xs and Os.

I bet he unironically asks Zach every day if he went to bed the previous night better than when he woke up.

I guarantee these coaches are too much of wimps to actually play tape in front of the offense/QBs while interrogating Zach over what he did wrong.  I wonder if anyone’s actually ever asked him “Did you not see the WR open here?  Why did you hold the ball here?  Do you see why you shouldn’t check down on 4th and 10 here?”

If they do, I’m sure Zach just nods and the coaches don’t go into it further.  It’s the same thing with Tomlinson.  How many snaps of tape do they have to watch with Tomlinson whiffing blocks or being thrown aside like a rag before they start considering it a problem that needs fixing?

2 hours ago, varjet said:
  • Try to trade him for any type of draft pick and any type of assumption of salary.  In that case he has zero cap effect.  
  • Cut him after June 1, 2024, spreading his cap hit over two years.  

The Jets are pretty lowly regarded in an NFL of ego maniacs, and there is probably a team that will rely on their original scouting report and offer something for Zach, like Darnold, and Lance, etc.  We can only hope.  

Those are the only two realistic options now.  

He’s not trade-able, for a bag of balls let alone a draft pick. He’s NFL career goes down before 10 games.

Joe Douglas’ organizational value can at least be attributed to the GW and Sauce draft picks.

What tangible value has Saleh brought to this team now 3 years in?

A bunch of useless t-shirts with dumb slogans?

A bend but don’t break defense that is rarely able to produce a game-changing play?

QB development? LOL

Solid offensive foundation? LOL

It’s arguable Saleh and Ulbrich have underachieved as a defensive staff.

Rex Ryan’s top EDGE “talents” were dudes like Calvin Pace and Aaron Maybin, and his defenses were better, more dynamic, than this.

Rex never had a player as talented as QW on the interior either.