Saleh may not survive come Tuesday

I hate to break it to you, but Saleh isn't going anywhere. As a Bills fan, I wish he would. He's a good coach. I'd love to see the Jets fire him and hire some other dingus of a coach like they normally do. Saleh is the best HC hire they've made in what, a decade and a half?

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, jacarter220 said:

I hate to break it to you, but Saleh isn't going anywhere. As a Bills fan, I wish he would. He's a good coach. I'd love to see the Jets fire him and hire some other dingus of a coach like they normally do. Saleh is the best HC hire they've made in what, a decade and a half?

You are having an episode of cognitive dissonance. A good high school coach could do better and would punish and cut non performers as this coach refuses to do.

7 minutes ago, pointman said:

If he was a man of integrity he would just clear out all his sh*t tonight, move, change his number, and pretend none of this ever happened.. for all of our sakes.

If they were to remake "Groundhog Day" and write it about a football team, they'd most definitely need to have the Jets as the team.

• Haha 1