NFL official IG account promoting KC

Rhg1084

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I mean this is bizarre. I’m not one for conspiracies but I almost think that if it was Sauce who was dating Taylor Swift that flag wouldn’t have been thrown.

30338171-B20A-4CCD-8136-E9DFC60ECC3F.jpeg

I don’t get it. Sauce wasn’t covering kelce when he got flagged. Also what’s the conspiracy here? Swift is dating a chief so the nfl is rigging games for the chiefs? 

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I don’t get it. Sauce wasn’t covering kelce when he got flagged. Also what’s the conspiracy here? Swift is dating a chief so the nfl is rigging games for the chiefs? 

It was rigged, on what purpose - we dont know- can Just guess but it was obvious. The fanbases of 31 Teams see it - why cant you?

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

That's the most damning angle I've seen so far.

He hasn't even reached for his flag until Carter is in the process of intercepting the ball, when the alleged hold occurred around 20 yards and several seconds earlier.

The NFL has a lot to explain on this one, but won't.  Goodell is probably rounding up tapes to burn as we speak.

Thank you!! Great Post!!

• Upvote 1

Not suprisisng at all, the Kelce/Swift thing feels totally forced, fake
and pushed by the league to the public.  If they're concerned about the
product on the field they would shut it down immediately.  But they won't
because they want the publicity and corporate $$$

• Upvote 3

What makes it worse is the absolutely disgusting non-call in the previous set of downs where JJ was held so bad it was almost comical.  To not call that play, but then call THIS.  Yeah, it's enough to make you question what's going on.  Especially when you see how late the flag was.  

But yeah, as far as the goal if there is some "give the Chiefs some breaks" agenda, I'm not sure what it is.  Get Swift to more games?  Get her to playoff games?  A 2-2 start for the face of your league isn't ideal, but certainly not a hole that can't be climbed out of pretty easily for a great team.  

Personally I doubt there's some sort of league mandate to help the Chiefs.  What I do believe though is that refs will subconsciously go out of their way to give the face of the league the benefit of the doubt when given the opportunity.  It sucks, but it's like that with every sport.  Lebron in basketball, Trout in baseball, McDavid in hockey.  "Let the stars be stars".

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Presumably it’s just some social media dipsh*t who knows nothing about football and and solely looking to drive engagement but I think that’s absolutely outrageous.

NFL crushes players over gambling and then turns around and does nonsense like that. Stinks to high heaven.

If I’m Woody I’m calling Goodell today.

4 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Oh I’m aware that this was a horrific call.

But what does Taylor swift have to do with it?

And why are we acting like this is the first time a ref has made an atrocious call.

Taylor Swift getting her guts churned like butter by Kelce is the biggest boom in popularity the NFL for a few years. It’s bad/crooked officiating tied together with the agenda.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

35 minutes ago, TheAustrian said:

It was rigged, on what purpose - we dont know- can Just guess but it was obvious. The fanbases of 31 Teams see it - why cant you?

Yeah, stuff like this happens, whether it's a league-driven initiative or "one rogue official"

We've seen Goodell time after time care only about what's in the be$t financial interest of the owners.  I guess that's his job, so it is what it is.

image.thumb.jpeg.cee64d89339847f4663837610754fd44.jpeg