Maximum Chaos Scenario

Wit

13 minutes ago, Wit said:

Zach Wilson plays well and gets this team to the Super Bowl. Aaron Rodgers, who has struggled in big games and would he rusty, is fully healthy for the big game.

Do you switch to Rodgers?

Scenario 2

Zach wins the superbowl with the jets due to an amazing defense and a decent to good showing at QB. He gets better every game he plays. Do you throw Rodgers back in next year?

Scenario 3: Jets don’t win the superbowl but Zach plays like a top five QB all year.

Do we trade Arod to Denver? Does he retire? Sit him behind Arod for a year?

Excuse Me No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I wouldn’t stay up nights worrying about any of this ever happening, but that’s just me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

I think Scenario 4 is more likely

Scenario 4:  Zach Wilson beats KC on the road in the AFC Championship game, total revenge game....while Taylor Swift is paying me $10M to **** her in a luxury box at the game.

As likely as anything else.

Hey, that was supposed to be me!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Wit said:

Zach Wilson plays well and gets this team to the Super Bowl. Aaron Rodgers, who has struggled in big games and would he rusty, is fully healthy for the big game.

Scenario 2

Zach wins the superbowl with the jets due to an amazing defense and a decent to good showing at QB. He gets better every game he plays. Do you throw Rodgers back in next year?

Scenario 3: Jets don’t win the superbowl but Zach plays like a top five QB all year.

We are telepathically connected. 

• Sympathy 1

Can he string together 5 good games before we start talking about this?  Lol. 

Seriously he played like a kid who knew this was his final chance.  Those back shoulder throws he made were top level NFL QB.  He actually threw with anticipation and the ball came out fast.  

He has to clean up some little things but the most important part is to play this way consistently.  

If I was to bet however I would put my money on that he will revert back to his former self.   I hope I’m wrong.  

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Wit said:

Scenario 2

I said this weeks ago and was laughed out of the forum... Funny how thins change... 

To answer the question... Even if Zach wins the Superbowl... AR is going to be QB next year... Zach has no alpha in him, AR is his idol... He will sit backup if he has to for a year to learn more. 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Scenario 4:  Zach Wilson beats KC on the road in the AFC Championship game, total revenge game....while Taylor Swift is paying me $10M to **** her in a luxury box at the game.

You like banging 2x4s?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Actually I think it’s More likely than many things.

30 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

I said this weeks ago and was laughed out of the forum... Funny how thins change... 

To answer the question... Even if Zach wins the Superbowl... AR is going to be QB next year... Zach has no alpha in him, AR is his idol... He will sit backup if he has to for a year to learn more. 

“Zach has No Alpha in him”?????  What do you call last nights outstanding performance with his whole career on the line?

Zach is a Stone Cold Silent Assassin by day and a non stop prowling MILF hunter by night.  He doesn’t sleep.  Similar to Chuck Norris.

Also, please refer back to The Crusher’s (trademark) posts of last year.

2 hours ago, Wit said:

Scenario 2

Let's hope Zach continues to improve and gives us hope he can be a solid backup to Rodgers and maybe a starter after that.

2 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

“Zach has No Alpha in him”?????  What do you call last nights outstanding performance with his whole career on the line?

Zach is a Stone Cold Silent Assassin by day and a non stop prowling MILF hunter by night.  He doesn’t sleep.  Similar to Chuck Norris.

Also, please refer back to The Crusher’s (trademark) posts of last year.

105d9d8a-64da-49f4-98cc-fac7b2882959_text.gif.ccc91d44461f678759a38f1939b97725.gif

• Post of the Week 1