Oh My Josh!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Beckett dominates through 7 for his first win as a Red Sock...Jonathan Papelbon completely blows away the competition in the 9th for his first save.

Man, its nice to have some real pitching for once.

Beckett is a really good young pitcher who also dominated us in the 03 World Series.

Which was the biggest reason as to why I was so pissed that you guys got him.

378 until he catches up to Rivera :lol:

True, but Rivera is likely gonna hit the wall one of these years (I think) and Jonathan Papelbon has his ENTIRE career ahead of him.

Its a known fact that 80% of GMs would rather have Jonathan Papelbon closing games than Mariano Rivera. Wait, did I say that out loud, or did I just think that?

True, but Rivera is likely gonna hit the wall one of these years (I think) and Jonathan Papelbon has his ENTIRE career ahead of him.

Its a known fact that 80% of GMs would rather have Jonathan Papelbon closing games than Mariano Rivera. Wait, did I say that out loud, or did I just think that?

We heard this routine before...If Papelbon wants to top Mo he better be the best cloer ever. It's that simple...anything else will fall short.

Wait until Oh My Josh gets a blister.

Yeah, young pitchers with huge upside who are always injured really p*ss me off. Hey, whatever happened to Kerry Wood and Mark Prior???

Eh, dont worry about it, I'm sure (ahem, ahem) Glendon Rusch and a shot Greg Maddox can hold down the fort.

Now scram while the fans of real teams talk baseball.

Yeah, young pitchers with huge upside who are always injured really p*ss me off. Hey, whatever happened to Kerry Wood and Mark Prior???

Eh, dont worry about it, I'm sure (ahem, ahem) Glendon Rusch and a shot Greg Maddox can hold down the fort.

Yeah, my bad. I forget that real teams win one World Series every 90 years.

Let's not forget Beckett has a WS ring he got handing the Yankees their asses. Kid is a flame thrower!

Let's not forget Beckett has a WS ring he got handing the Yankees their asses. Kid is a flame thrower!

For f#cks sake smizzy, shut up. Where is your Yankee pride, ahole?

Yankees beat Beckett in the WS too. He was great in game 6, but we still beat him once and he's a DL trip waiting to happen.

For f#cks sake smizzy, shut up. Where is your Yankee pride, ahole?

Yankees beat Beckett in the WS too. He was great in game 6, but we still beat him once and he's a DL trip waiting to happen.

I have plenty of Yankee pride,that doesn't mean Im a complete homer and don't know good baseball when I see it.

That is okay. When Mo hits the wall the Yankees will just pick up Brandon Lyon or whatever his name is off of waivers.

They won't miss a beat.

:rolleyes:

Papelbon probably will never catch Rivera, because his true future lies in the rotation.

Probably true, but you never know. It was thought prior to the 1995 playoffs that Rivera's future was also in the rotation.

Who wouda thunk?:yahoo:

Not bad. Good one.

POTW??:Typotux:

Yeah, my bad. I forget that real teams win one World Series every 90 years.

This is a joke right? SMiz, JonE and Max throwing the title thing in a Sox face is a giuven. A f'ing Cubbie fan?

shown306

I would not say nothing. We gave them one good, one decent contract and ate Lowell's for them.

This is a joke right? SMiz, JonE and Max throwing the title thing in a Sox face is a giuven. A f'ing Cubbie fan?

shown306

I would not say nothing. We gave them one good, one decent contract and ate Lowell's for them.

And the reason you were able to eat Lowell's contract ?

Because you can. Only God and the Yankees have more money than you.

And the reason you were able to eat Lowell's contract ?

Because you can. Only God and the Yankees have more money than you.

I know. I am thankful the Sox are among the haves.

shown306

I was saying that to BoSox because he told me that "only fans of real teams" could discuss baseball in this thread. If the Sox are real, then so are the Cubs because they both ****ing suck.

What's more ridiculous: putting the Cubs in the same class as the Sox...or putting the Sox in the same class as the Yanks?

If you choose option B, you are delusional.

I was saying that to BoSox because he told me that "only fans of real teams" could discuss baseball in this thread. If the Sox are real, then so are the Cubs because they both ****ing suck.

What's more ridiculous: putting the Cubs in the same class as the Sox...or putting the Sox in the same class as the Yanks?

i agree if anybodys gonna talk baseball it should be yankee fans not these dumbass mets an blowsox fans. Their not even worthy to talk with Yankee fans were just that much better than them.

POTW NOM

Totally owned blowsux.

• 1 month later...
Beckett dominates through 7 for his first win as a Red Sock...Jonathan Papelbon completely blows away the competition in the 9th for his first save.

Man, its nice to have some real pitching for once.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..

Sorry...had to be done.:yahoo:

...and you all wonder why Yankee fans are loathed. LOL!! Honestly, besides JBF - who would do this? About seven of you Yankee fans, that's who.

Ah, Karma is a biatch. Perhaps her name is Pauley, although I doubt it! LOL!

A better bet would be Schilling.

Good job. It almost seems as if last night's absolute drubbing makes up for that 5 hit shutout in the 2003 W/S.

No it does not. Not at all.

But it is nice to get a win, hand the Bosox a loss at the same time, and to beat up one of their stud starters, all in one game.;)

It would be even nicer to do the same 3 more times this week. But you do not have 3 more stud starters. Oh well.:rolleyes:

No it does not. Not at all.

But it is nice to get a win, hand the Bosox a loss at the same time, and to beat up one of their stud starters, all in one game.;)

It would be even nicer to do the same 3 more times this week. But you do not have 3 more stud starters. Oh well.:rolleyes:

mbn has jokes. That was a good one. Better then your bretheren's efforts.

i agree if anybodys gonna talk baseball it should be yankee fans not these dumbass mets an blowsox fans. Their not even worthy to talk with Yankee fans were just that much better than them.

Wait a minute. So you're the only one allowed to talk baseball? All because you're a front-runner?

I don't understand the logic.

Archived