I will be heading out this weekend with my son.  Actually looking forward to the game now.  Two days ago I was hoping to see Siemian, but now I am excited (and a little bit nervous) to see what Zach can do to build upon his performance Sunday night.

Who else is going?

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Lith said:

I will be heading out this weekend with my son.  Actually looking forward to the game now.  Two days ago I was hoping to see Siemian, but now I am excited (and a little bit nervous) to see what Zach can do to build upon his performance Sunday night.

Who else is going?

This will be a fun trip. I am not going, but enjoy it!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

FYI.  There is a nice downtown district.  When getting a hotel make sure your hotel is in this downtown district and not a sh*ttier part of 'downtown' Denver.

80239, the outskirts of Denver, near Airport Rd. 

On 10/3/2023 at 1:29 PM, Lith said:

Who else is going?

PSA:

Watching Zach drop back can be dangerous to your health!!

Loop Snowboarding GIF