PFF Grades for Week 4 vs Chiefs

I'm not a fan of PFF's often weird rankings, but I'm surprised that AVT is rated so poorly. I did feel like Becton struggled at LT and gave up quite a few pressures, but they've got his run blocking as bad.

I hope they're right about Tippmann.

5 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

I'm not a fan of PFF's often weird rankings, but I'm surprised that AVT is rated so poorly. I did feel like Becton struggled at LT and gave up quite a few pressures, but they've got his run blocking as bad.

I hope they're right about Tippmann.

I was surprised to see Becton so highly graded in pass blocking and so lowly graded in run blocking; however, that is a positive as he is likely to rebound in the run blocking game. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

There seems to be a disconnect between PFF and what the eye test is showing with regards to Huff...

Huff is usually one of our top rated guys. He was kept in check this past game though. Guy plays with his hair on fire, would love to see him get more reps

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Huff is usually one of our top rated guys. He was HELD ON EVERY PLAY this past game though. Guy plays with his hair on fire, would love to see him get more reps

Fixed. I thought it was one of his better games he played the run better and even dropped into coverage

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, JohnnyLV said:

Fixed. I thought it was one of his better games he played the run better and even dropped into coverage

Maybe just me but it seems like teams are getting away with a ton of holding against us this year. I really hope this isn't a thing the NFL is doing to favor the offense even more.

Could just be my bias but I don't remember it being this way last year. Could also just be the officiating crews we happened to have so far.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This can’t be. I was told by super knowledgeable people on the Internet that Sauce Gardner is not good. 

Ditto for "got paid, got lazy" Quinnen :D  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

I was surprised to see Becton so highly graded in pass blocking and so lowly graded in run blocking; however, that is a positive as he is likely to rebound in the run blocking game. 

I was thinking the same thing.  Also isn’t this the second week that uzomah graded out pretty high?

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I have more faith in the Ashtyn Davis turnaround than I do the Zach Wilson turnaround 

I don't know what it is about Davis ... he seems to snag a disproportionate amount of INTs compared to his playing time, and they seem to be "right place right time" INTs rather than making a great read. On Sunday Mahomes basically threw the ball straight to him and all he had to do was not drop it (looking at you CJ :D). He wasn't even close to the intended target but the ball fell into his arms. This has happened before too - either huge underthrow or overthrow and Davis just happens to be standing right there.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Huff is usually one of our top rated guys. He was kept in check this past game though. Guy plays with his hair on fire, would love to see him get more reps

Nania over at Jet X is suggesting this is not the case.  Agree he's earned more snaps...

huff.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe just me but it seems like teams are getting away with a ton of holding against us this year. I really hope this isn't a thing the NFL is doing to favor the offense even more.

Could just be my bias but I don't remember it being this way last year. Could also just be the officiating crews we happened to have so far.

Why are you on this thread? Aren't you an anti-PPF? 

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

Right. They isially have him rated near the 90’s. This game, the refs happened.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Why are you on this thread? Aren't you an anti-PPF? 

One of the weirdest obsessions are people who are anti-PFF always needing to tell everyone PFF sucks. It happens on every PFF thread. Like we’ve heard y’all for the last 5 years. lol

• Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

One of the weirdest obsessions are people who are anti-PFF always needing to tell everyone PFF sucks. It happens on every PFF thread. Like we’ve heard y’all for the last 5 years. lol

22,000 posts in 5 years, that ass has to be flat from sitting too long. 

34 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

PFF sucks

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

weird post talking about another dudes ass on the internet.

"You ass became flat from sitting too long", isn't really talking about your ass buddy, but the fact that you sit way too long. 

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Since shots were fired I'll bet I out squat at least 90% of the members on this site though.

I can respect that, seriously. I probably outswim everybody on this forum,